After estimating in his heart, the leader of the Qing clan gritted his teeth and immediately reduced his speed. At the same time, its spiritual power spread to the entire team behind.

  Boom——

   Under the strong mental pressure, the teams that had started to sluggish their movements were all shocked and re-accelerated.

   And, the two people who were left behind, also at this time, kept up in time.

   The leader of the Qing clan saw this and accelerated again.

   Only, the entire team advanced at full speed for a few seconds, and immediately another person fell behind. This time, they were still behind by a long distance.

  Because the mental power covers the entire team, the leader of the Qing clan knows everything behind him. Seeing this situation, his face is suddenly very ugly.

   Next second.

   The leader of the Qing clan suddenly opened his mouth, "Roar~"

   In its throat, a roar similar to a beast roared, with a hint of sharpness, resounding throughout the entire team.

   followed.

   The team that had already been slightly declining, the whole person seemed to be rekindled with fighting spirit, and the momentum took on a new look.

  Team leader of the Qing clan: "Go!"

   "Yes!" The Qing warriors responded loudly.

   Next.

The    team accelerated again, heading towards the target.

   run, run...

  Suddenly~

   The leader of the Qing clan seemed to have heard something. It stopped for a while, and hurriedly used its mental power to check the team behind him. He found that the team was safe and sound, so he was a little relieved.

   may be an illusion.

  It wants to.

Then--

   Dare not to delay any longer, the leader of the Qing clan gritted his teeth and increased the consumption of mental energy.

   Next second.

   The entire team was full of vigour and vigour, advancing rapidly, with a momentum like a cloud, and in an instant, it left the place.

   The leader of the Qing clan was running, while carefully feeling the surroundings.

   The feeling of trepidation has dissipated a lot, but there is still a trace of it, and it should not be completely out of danger.

   I have to run again.

  The leader of the Qing people has always kept his head calm, and in the continuous progress, step by step, he takes the best route.

   Gradually, the sense of danger became more and more shallow.

   The expression on the face of the leader of the Qing clan loosened, and he should be leaving soon.

at this time--

  嗖~

   It heard a very slight whistling sound again. This time, the leader of the Qing clan could no longer ignore it. As a strong man, he would never ignore repeated anomalies. This is not a coincidence.