The author did a Speedrun Any% WR

"Alright guys," the author (who was not related to Y/N or Reader, somehow), Wo1fy, clapped her hands, "we need to speedrun every other ship I need to make fun of so I can finish this story. Again."

Tbh: What The Hell. Who are you???

"Doesn't matter," she shook her hand in a dismissive manner, "this story needs to end. I'm turning seventeen TOMORROW. I am almost an adult."

Tbh: Why should we help you.

"Because then you can never be the protagonist ever again..?" Wo1fy tried.

Tbh: ...

Tbh: Works.

Meme: Woah woah woah why do you want to end it Tbh didn't you have fun.

Tbh: FIRST YOU ATE MY CHOCOLATE.

Tbh: THEN LAFF GOT IN THE WAY OF MY CAKE.

Tbh: THEN WAS NADWE'S WEDDING.

Tbh: AFTER THAT SOCKS CONFESSED TO ME OVER TEXT.

Tbh: THEN I WAS SUBJECTED TO BLAZA'S SELF INSERT FANFICTION.

Tbh: I actually uh didn't know what happened after that.

Tbh: BUT THEN I WAS IN AN X READER AS A LOVE INTEREST.

Tbh: At first I thought things couldn't get worse but I disagree with my former self. Let's just end it.

"Okay!" Wo1fy pulled out a piece of paper, "well first on my list is Dino x Woolf because that was REALLY popular for a time years ago back when I read stuff but then I realised Woolf was a minor so it became less popular because I told people. So we're just gonna skip that because that brings awkward memories even if it's been several years and that's no longer applicable."

Nadwe: Solid start.

Wo1fy shuddered thinking about other things she has seen before continuing along the less-questionable line of thought, "there's also, not exhibited in this fandom, but outside it I've seen OC x Readers. I already did an X Reader(ish) but we can quickly bring Reader back and quickly just uh."

Wo1fy snapped her fingers (which is funny because the real Wo1fy is the worst snapper ever) and Reader and Junior Survivor Guilt appeared (as usually the X Reader's were other people's OC's but Wo1fy did not know any and just decided to plug her own story since the speedrun demanded skips. Anyways go read Suvivors Guilt and Disconnected when you're done this).

Junior: [I'm twelve???]

"It's alright this story is lacking platonic relationships. Sometimes people write about friendship and stuff too," Wo1fy said.

Anyways Reader and Junior hugged (in a platonic way, of course) and then vanished again.

Nadwe: Why did that random kid look like Joocie????

"It's better to not ask questions," Wo1fy said, "okay, Meme, can you hug this cow or something??"

Meme: What. Aren't ships usually between people?? Not Minecraft cows??

"It's hard to explain. She's your wife in another universe. You get married and then she dies at your wedding and you inevitably get shipped with Tbh. That's why I started this whole mess, hontestly," Wo1fy sighed.

Meme didn't understand but he hugged the cow anyways. He still kinda liked Tbh and Tbh wanted to at least get this over with.

Meme: What else are you here? Why is Nadwe here?? Isn't he a child?? You're not shipping children so he doesn't need to be included??