Sixth Elder blurted out: "If it happens, all of us will be finished..." After speaking, it realized that there were outsiders present. Suddenly, Sixth Elder regretted and said: "I'm joking, it's not that serious."

   The dark green old man asked at the right time: "This is—"

   The sixth elder hurriedly took the lead and wanted to take the initiative to answer, but was stopped by the fifth elder, and the fifth elder said: "It's just a wounded warrior of my family."

   Sixth Elder said: "What warrior? That is—"

   The fifth elder lowered his eyes: "Be careful!"

   Sixth Elder: "..."

   was forcibly stopped and was not allowed to speak. It was obviously very depressed and uncomfortable, and he muttered: "It was not a warrior, just a..."

   The fifth elder said: "Sixth, I don't think you are suitable to stay here at the moment."

   Sixth Elder then shut up completely.

   The fifth elder looked at the dark green old man. The dark green old man kept silent when the two quarreled. At this moment, it raised its eyes and looked at the fifth elder.

   The fifth elder had a pair of dark red eyes, blood red and blood red.

   And the dark green old man's pair of dark green pupils, with black in the green oil...

   Invisibly, the two men's spiritual power began to compete.

after a little while.

   The fifth elder stepped back and said with a smile: "I haven't seen him for many years, the first elder has improved too much, and I can't stand it when I meet each other."

   The dark green old man said: "The fifth elder is also very good. He has been able to hold on for 3 seconds. I remember that you couldn't hold on for 1 second before."

   The fifth elder immediately turned black.

   The dark green old man laughed and said loudly, "I've always been outspoken, so don't bother with me, Fifth Elder."

   The fifth elder smiled and said: "I haven't seen it for many years, the folds on the face of the first elder are still the same, and the same hot eyes. Hahaha..."

   The dark green old man sank his face.

   The fifth elder immediately stopped laughing and said, "I am also outspoken. I don't know what words are offended, and I don't know what words are pleasing... The elders must not have the same knowledge as me."

   The two of them went back and forth, and they were not friendly. It seemed that the old friends who had known each other for many years were seeing each other again. The scene was a joy, and the atmosphere was warm!

   However, the actual truth is that the two fought against each other in a friction between the two clans many years ago, and the fifth elder killed a subordinate of the chief elder of the Qing clan.

   On the other hand, the Great Elder of the Qing Clan beheaded a guard of the Fifth Elder, and also cut off a part of the Fifth Elder's arm!

   If the reinforcements from the Red Clan had not appeared in time, the Red Clan would no longer have five elders.

   However, neither of the two parties seemed to bring up this old matter. Instead, you talked to me and talked very eagerly.

   Six elders stood aside, looking straight and pouting.