Hong Da Shi was slightly enlightened: "You mean, let him send a representative into the Red Clan? Negotiate with the Red Clan?"

  Chu Jiaojiao said: "That's right. The enemy's purpose is all traceable. Let it talk, let it talk more. If it doesn't talk, how do we find out?"

  Hong Da Shi hesitated a little: "But, wouldn't that make their ideas come true?"

   These Qing people, maybe they want to find an excuse to sneak into the red clan to find out the real situation of the red clan?

  Chu Jiaojiao asked back: "If you fail it, how do you let it relax its vigilance?"

  Hong Da Shi pondered for a moment, then said, "Then, I will recruit representatives of the Qing clan now?"

  Chu Jiaojiao thought for a while, then shook her head: "Don't worry, let it dry."

   "What kind of dishes are more chewy after drying."

  Hong Da Shi said: "Then let it dry according to what Your Excellency Chu said."

   "But——" Chu Jiaojiao held the hilt of the sword, stood up, and said, "It can't be left alone, we have to make some preparations."

  Hong·Da·Shi is a little puzzled: "What preparation?"

Chu Jiaojiao asked, "Is there any progress in the investigation of the 'container'?" She pretended to ask, but in fact, all the communications and exchanges of the Red Clan have been included in the monitoring of Shen Changqing and others. · Da · Shi is not known.

  Chu Jiaojiao couldn't tell it either, so she pretended to care and asked.

  Hong Da Shi said in a heavy tone, "The time is too short, only 2 suspected test items have been checked out, and it is not clear yet. As for the living 'container', there is still no progress."

  The communication network of the Red Clan has been repaired. The communication network is based on spiritual power. Therefore, without direct verbal communication, the progress of the investigation can be passed on to Hong Da Shi.

  Hong·Da·shi has not taken it out to communicate with Chu Jiaojiao.

  Chu Jiaojiao frowned and said, "Even the test samples are difficult to find out, so it seems that in a short period of time, there will be no clues to the 'container'."

   The test item is not important, the important thing is the 'container' that is still alive.

  Red Da Shi nodded, his expression gloomy: "Yes."

   The next second, Chu Jiaojiao asked with a smile, "Have you figured out the common features between the test product and the 'container'?"

Hong Da Shi himself is a living 'container', but the thread of lifeline information contained in this 'container' has already been taken away, so it actually has a certain effect on the 'container'. understand.

   "Mental power can't be too strong!" Hong Da Shi said: "Physical fitness must be strong! Because, if your physique is not strong, you can't resist the body's rejection when lifeline information is forcibly inserted."

  Imagine, if the body is too fragile and can't hold itself down, wouldn't there be nothing left?

   Therefore, one's own physique must be strong.

   "And——" Hong Da Shi continued: "It must be similar to Hong Hong Shi's spiritual power."

  Chu Jiaojiao: "Huh?"