I sang with my whole chest.

I wanted Minji to understand that I was having a hard time.

A hard, indecisive, confusing, time... with my feelings...

I was hoping that she read between the lyrics and started to understand that I just needed more time with her to get to where she wanted.

I felt like I couldn't even meet Minji halfway yet, but she wanted to feel as if we had been a couple for a whole year or something.

- Minji POV -

Dating Haerin felt so overwhelming.

Haerin had been holding back with her feelings and her actions.

Don't get me wrong, Haerin was doing really good about the whole confused thing... but, at times... I felt like I wanted more from her...

No.

I knew I wanted more from her.

I knew if I spoke up about it, it would hurt us.

"Why did you pick that song?" Our professor suddenly asked.

I could feel the stares from Hanni, Dani, and Hyein...

As if they were looking answer about Haerin's choice from me.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the answers.

I didn't even know the song...

But to be honest, it was a cute and relatable song.

As upset and as indecisive Haerin made me....

That second, she did something that made my heart flutter...

I would tell myself "never mind she's cute."

"It was just something I could sing at the moment," Haerin oddly answered the professor.

I knew she meant "relate to" instead of "sing", but I was okay with her answer. We didn't need nosy people getting the hint that Haerin was probably talking about our relationship.

"Okay, scores posted at the end of the week!" The Professor told the whole class as he reset the whole mic set up.

Haerin just awkwardly got back to me and stayed quiet the rest of the class.

- Haerin POV -

I knew I was going to get points deducted for saying that the song I chose was something "I could sing at the moment".....

Part of the exam was choosing something that was appropriate for our vocals.....

But I kind of just didn't give a good answer.

It was hard to relay my feelings or express them or be creative in a way that made sense.

Exams were just so hard for me.

Before I knew it,

Minji, Dani unnie, and I were on our way to another class...

I had been having a really hard time with exams month. So, I was as sluggish with my pace while walking..

"Ughhhh!!! I wish Kid was here!!" I groaned in annoyance.

Kid was so good at verbalizing my feelings for me.

Maybe at time...

I didn't like how they put things or how blunt they were, but I really liked how Kid explained things to me or helped me see my true feelings.

I didn't know Kid for long and I didn't talk to them much but over the last bit of time, I realized that Kid was a really good friend.

Maybe not the type of friend everyone wanted,

But a good friend regardless.

"Who's this Kid everyone keeps talking about?" A girl suddenly said from behind me.

I turned...

To find and unexpected surprise.

Sakura sunbaenim was suddenly right behind me

I had worked with Sakura sunbaenim before, but it wasn't enough for her to remember me or like me at least...

We weren't on the same level back home, so I doubted that she remembered me.

"Umm- umm- It was another student!" I awkwardly answered Sunbae, trying to keep my head down.

"Student?" Sakura sunbaenim asked a bit confused.

I felt really nervous.

I didn't know why she was here or why she was talking to me...

So, I had to be on my best behavior.

"Woah, you're in the performance class I'll be assisting next year. Maybe we'll meet again?" Sunbaenim said before bowing and walking away.

- Minji POV -

"Okay, we'll have a new addition to the arts department next year. Please welcome, K-pop start, Japanese native, Sakura Miyawaki!!" The instructor yelled.

My heart sank to my stomach at the sound of that name.

It was like a dream come true to work with Sakura sunbaenim again.

I had seen a girl that looked similar to her walking around the campus this morning, but I didn't think it was really her.

"I hope that you are all prepared for a crazy new school year and I hope to see you all in performance ethics next semester!" Sakura sunbaenim announced to the class.

It was so cool to have Sakura as a mentor for the upcoming school year.

It was so weird, but it seemed like Korean companies wanted to have an influence in every part of western media.

"Times like this I wish Kid was still here," I thought to myself.

It was not too hard to think of Kid when it came to classes.

Kid was someone who made feel safe in class, but Sakura sunbaenim was seeming like a close contender.

Suddenly,

I caught sight of a dark figure moving in the back of the class....

It felt familiar, but it felt odd too.

The figure suddenly just disappeared and I kept thinking to myself... "That was weird... I could I have swore..."

"Okay, let's get to it!" The instructor yelled.

I stood up from the floor, thinking about how odd the figure and the feelings it game me were, but I kept trying to shake it off

"You okay?" Haerin suddenly asked.

I shook my myself out of my thoughts and hummed out... "Mhm."

-

-

-

-

-

-