How can it be?

   Two elders can actually mobilize the unattended thread of the information processing center, and it can actually do this? You must know that this is a method that can only be used by a leader with the potential to be a lifeline! Moreover, it is not enough just to have the potential, it must be used only after the leader has reached the strength of the synthetic lifeline!

  Second Elder... How could it have been so strong? Wasn't it unanimously abandoned by the entire red clan because it had no potential?

this...

   When did this happen?

  Why didn't any wind sound come out?

   At the same time, Hong Da Shi also fully understood at this time, why the other party dared to call him to the information processing center, because the other party is only here, can he be absolutely sure to kill him with one blow!

  The surroundings were quiet.

The second elder glanced at Hong Da Shi with a terrified look, and felt a little proud in his heart. In order to interfere with the other party's mind, the other party's mind fell completely under the attack of the spiritual line, so the second elder opened his mouth. Said: "You must be very strange? Why can I do this?"

  Red·Big·Stone stared.

   It's really weird.

   is very strange.

The second elder's eyes sank slightly and said: "It's all because you idiots don't know what to do! It's not that I don't have the potential to become a lifeline, but my potential is hidden and not developed! After 100 years of employment, I discovered my potential! But at that time, it was too late. Everyone in the red clan had already regarded Hong Hong Shi as the only leader! Its potential is really good, and it is one of the few in a thousand years! But my potential is definitely not bad, even slightly better than it."

When he said this, there was a trace of anger and resentment in the tone of the second elder: "But no one believes me, and even if I expose it, then my life will be lost, Hong Hong Shi and it The forces behind me will never tolerate me. I have no choice but to hide myself."

   Hong Da Shi heard this and looked shocked!

   This time, I was really shocked! It turns out that the second elder really has potential, and its potential is definitely not lower than that of Hong Hong Shi, because all the important resources of the Hong clan have been accumulated in Hong Hong Shi alone. , to help it synthesize a lifeline by itself!

  The second elder has been abandoned, so he will never get the resources!

   Over the years, it has gained its current strength with its own efforts and accumulation. With this strength, even the red, red, and stone without a synthetic lifeline are not necessarily its opponents.

  How not to be shocked?

  Red Da Shi's thoughts were confused, and his mental barriers were shaking. At this moment, a spiritual thread saw the timing and pierced it precisely!

  Red·Big·Shi was shocked and quickly stabilized the spiritual world!

boom! boom! boom!

With all his strength, Hong Da Shi managed to use his own spiritual thread to break the spiritual thread that suddenly entered, but even though he was victorious and defeated, his whole person suddenly became a little weaker. , on the forehead, neck... Sweat beads, big droplets came out, dripping continuously...