Mating Season♀️

Depuis le début

"H-Hey! We're still in public!" I whisper shouted, trying to squirm away from him.

"I've been trying to hold back..." His teeth grazing against my skin, breath shaking as he tried not to sink his prominent canines into my soft flesh. "But you smell so good... I don't know if I can wait until this is over..."

"You can't even wait until we get home?" I wanted him as much as he wanted me, but we were still in public.

"Will you allow me to use your... heavenly body to please my urges?" He shuddered, his body tensing as he struggled to hold back.

"If you be patient," My hands trailed up his strong arms, pushing him back so his eyes met mine. "I'll give you whatever you like."

"When you look at me like that, I want nothing more than to have you completely." His shaky lips were placed on mine in a gentle kiss, quickly pulling away before it got too heated. "I'll be a good boy, and wait."

"Let's hurry back." I cleared my throat, trying to compose myself once again.

"Before that..." He stood tall before me, a glimmer of arousal still in his eyes. "Could I have just a little taste? Just enough to tie me over until we leave..."

He surely wasn't going to take no for an answer. Not that I would've told him no anyways. When he uses those puppy eyes on me, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. I looked around, making sure no one was around before slowly nodding my head. His smile grew before he quickly dropped to his knees.

He took my pants off in a matter of seconds, my wet sex being exposed to him. My legs were spread enough to give him ample room to shove his face into my needy cunt. His tongue dragging against my wet folds, savoring every taste he could get. "Your taste is divine..." He groaned against my sex as he began to stroke his hard cock through his pants.

I struggled to hold my moans as his tongue rubbed my clitoris as his fingers began to stretch me out. He always enjoyed having his tongue please me, and by the gods he was damn good at it. My hips bucked at the pleasure, stroking all of the places he knew that made me weak in the knees. "It feels so good..." I whispered, stroking his head with one hand as the other covered my mouth.

"If you keep talking like that, I won't be able to wait." He panted, working effortlessly to bring me closer to my orgasm.

I nodded, pressing my hand harder against my face. His fingers stroked a certain spot he knew felt good to me. My legs began to shake as I teetered over the edge of my release, my walls clenching around his fingers. "Make a mess on my face..." He panted, grinding his tongue against me faster. "I need it..."

My hands ran through his hair, gripping at the dark locks as I felt a wave of relief crashing into me. His face was suffocating in my sex, enjoying every drop of my release on his tongue. My body began to shake as he continued to please me, pursuing another orgasm from me. "Enough..." I panted, pulling his head back.

"Just one more... Let me have one more..." He whimpered, desperate to return to my dripping cunt.

"One more leads to another. And that leads to us going at it like animals here." I huffed, keeping him at bay.

"I don't mind the thought of that." He chuckled.

"I thought you were going to be a good boy and wait?" I hummed, tilting his chin up to look at me.

"I am a good boy..." He panted, eyes staring at me filled with lust as he held my thighs.

"Then wait." I instructed, gaining a whine from him.

He slowly nodded, redressing me. My legs were slightly weak, holding onto Syzoth's strong shoulders to keep myself steady. "Let me help." He took a step back, holding out his arm for me to grab.