How did he react?

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

SCENARIO: Telling him you are pregnant

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎ 

Tenya Iida

Tenya was so excited, he started talking about how they were gonna raise them.

Denki Kaminari

He was jumping for joy, hugging you tightly and making sure you were ok.

Eijirou Kirishima

He was worried about you, he knows your excited but he's worried that your well being.

Mezou Shoji

He completely panicked, he was afraid of how the child would turn out.. not wanting his kid to go through the same bullying he went through.

Hanta Sero

He thought it was a joke, laughed even.. until you showed him and he accepted the fact you were joking and accepted the fact he was gonna be a dad. 

Tokoyami Fumikage

He was afraid, very afraid.. but he was also excited to see a little kid that was gonna be a mix of him and you.

Shouto Todoroki

He rubbed your belly, and talked to it.. telling her it was gonna be okay, and he was gonna do his best to be the best dad he can be and the bestest boyfriend for you.

Katsuki Bakugo

He was so prideful, running around yelling proudly he was gonna be a dad with you in his arms.

Izuku Midoriya

He started sobbing with such happiness. Proud of you and so excited to be able to hold his little baby.

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Him and you snuggled, watching your favorite shows and eating your favorite snacks so you'd feel better.

Neito Monoma

He laughed at class 1-A's face, telling them he was gonna be a father and that they sucked.

Hitoshi Shinsou

He snuggled with you in his bed, in hopes you'd feel better.. even though he was bubbling with anxiety himself.

Tamaki Amajiki

He went into a panic attack, afraid and he hid himself in the corner.. where you comforted him and showed him your drawings.

Mirio Togata

He shined so bright, and helped you start setting things up for the little sunshine.

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Enji Todoroki

He was insanely afraid of how his children were going to feel... along side the woman he never divorced. 

Keigo Takami

He was so smug about it, and yelled into your stomach..
"GOOD JOB MY LITTLE SPERM !!" 
you hit him and he just laughed.

Toshinori Yagi

He knew he was going to be an awesome dad.. he was All Might! His kid was gonna be a mad-ass-hard core All Might fan.

Shota Aizawa

He promised you, that you were going to be an amazing mother.. and that you were an perfect woman so there was no reason to fear.

Tashiro Toyomitsu

Tashiro accidently hugged you so tightly, you were pulled into his squish.

Shinji Nishiya

He was worried about his Hero Career, and honestly that made you so angry..

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Tomura Shigaraki

He thought it was too soon, but he accepted the fact you both were going to be parents.

Oboro Shirakuma

He was so happy it worked, he was so excited to be a father, and he was so ready to be able to take care of their little one.

Dabi

He was very worried about how the little one was going to turn out.

Jin Bubaigware

He lifted you up, snuggled you, covered you in kisses.

Atsuhiro Saku

He brought you a bunch of gifts, praising you-- and telling you that you were so perfect and amazing.

Hari Kurono

When you were about to tell him, you had gone into labor.. soOoo..

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Natsuo Todoroki

He was excited, he didn't think he was going to be this excited.. but he was. He was going to be a father, and he was going to be way better than Endeavour.

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

POSTED: 10/10/2023