Your Quirks

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Tenya Iida [Ingenium]

Chimerical -- To play something in someone's mind, that seems so real. 

Drawback: Extreme headaches, and hallucinations.

Denki Kaminari [Chargebolt]

Euphoriac -- Force a target to forget what was happening, they only forget the last hour of their life. 

Drawback: Headaches, and severe nausea. 

Eijirou Kirishima [Red Riot]

Poison Bubble -- Makes a bubble of poison around the opponent, causing them to either pass out or become insanely sick. 

Drawback: Nausea, and body blisters. 

Mezou Shoji [Tentacole] 

Dark Magic -- A purple smoke that scales the opponents body to immobilize them. 

Drawback: If used for to long, the user will lose themselves in their own magic. 

Hanta Sero [Cellophane]

Heliokinesis -- The ability to control and manipulate the sun and sunlight. 

Drawback: Severe full body burns, and dehydration.

Fumikage Tokoyami [Tsukuyomi]

Atmokinesis -- User can sense, create and shake weather patterns. 

Drawback: None

Shouto Todoroki [Shouto]

Anger Control -- Whenever the user is angry, their able to make things float or throw themselves at the thing/person who caused the user to be angry. 

Drawback: memory loss, and headaches. 

Katsuki Bakugo [Dynamight]

Exchange -- You can change the position of two objects/people within the range of three meters every 15 minutes. 

Drawback: Migraines, and body sores.

Izuku Midoriya [Deku]

Intrusive Thoughts -- The power to cause someone to have a very intense intrusive thought. 

Drawback: Your rather suicid-l yourself, but you're learning how to cope with your own Quirk. 

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu [Real Steel]

No Quirk

Neito Monoma [Phantom Thief]

Anti-Human Shield -- Humans can't get closer to you. 5 feet, and they get pushed away. 

Drawback: Only lasts 10 minutes, before you get an intense nose bleed.

Hitoshi Shinsou 

Permission -- This power doesn't let you make people do things, it just LETS you do things. 

Drawback: none

Tamaki Amajiki [Sun Eater]

Power Pills -- You have an infinite amount of pills that you create with your own body fat, and each different pill is a different power. 

Drawback: Fast metabolism, and you pass out after 7 different pills.

Mirio Togata [Lemillion]

Crystal Clusters -- The ability to grow different size crystals, either in large groups or small clusters. 

Drawback: Sometimes if the crystals' grow on your body, it leaves permanent scars. 

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Enji Todoroki [Endeavour]

Angel Wings -- You can release your feathers, and when someone touches them, they become either extremely calm or extremely tired. 

Drawback: Feathers take a while to grow back, and they aren't very good at physical combat.

Keigo Takami [Hawks]

Truth Manipulation -- The ability to push the truth out of someone.

Drawback: Minor headaches.

Toshinori Yagi [All Might]

No Quirk

Shota Aizawa [Eraser Head]

Artistic Touch -- Anything you draw becomes true. 

Drawback: None, you've trained yourself for years.

Taishiro Toyomitsu [Fat Gum]

Plantation -- Ability to grow plants around you.

Drawback: Dehydration 

Shinji Nishiya [Kamui Woods]

Panda Bear -- You're just a panda, hehe. 

Drawback: Tired almost 24/7, and you're rather slow. 

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Tenko Shimura [Tomura Shigaraki]

Fear Illusion -- User can make someone go into a coma, lose consciousness, or even death by showing someone their innermost fear. 

Drawback: Nightmares/night terrors. 

Oboro Shirakuma [Kurogiri]

Temptations -- Make the opponent have the urge to do whatever you want.

Drawback: Only last's an hour

Touya Todoroki [Dabi]

Emotional Control -- The ability to control a person's emotion, or to take away their feelings.. or a singular feeling. 

Drawback: The user is almost emotionless themselves. 

Jin Bubaigware [Twice]

Heavy-Light -- When the user touches something with all 5 fingers with her right hand, it becomes heavy. Light, with left. 

Drawback: You get dizzy when using light, and then you get a headache when using heavy. 

Atsuhiro Sako [Mr. Compress]

Cherry Dragon -- Intense strength, ability to fly, super sharp teeth and claws. When not in Dragon form you have horns, mini wings, and a cherry blossom tail.

Drawback: None

Hari Kurono [Chronostasis]

Age Regression -- The ability to control the age of yourself, and whoever you touch. 

Drawback: Memory Loss, and headaches. 

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Natsuo Todoroki

No Quirk

♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎

Posted:

2/4/2023

I got lazy