Chapter 1 - First contact

Start from the beginning

Dragon Knight#3: "[*Bzztt* Marl, are you okay?]"

Marl: "Yes, I'm fine..."

He kept his eyes fixed on the unidentified flying object until he noticed the object flying towards the city of Maihark.

Marl: "Contact Maihark NOW!!!"

January 2, 1956/1626

City of Maihark, Principality of Qua-Toyne

The port city of Maihark, the center of Qua-Toyne's economy, was a trading city where all trade from other nations came and went.

It also literally functions as a coastal fortress against enemy attacks, especially its western neighbor, Lourian.

In the Maihark Defense Order barracks, Marl's teammate's report reached their ears.

Communications Officer #4: "What? A flying object heading this way?"

D.L#3: "[Yes!!]"

Marl: "[This is Dragon Knight Marl Patima from the 2nd Northeast Patrol Squadron! I am reporting an unknown object resembling a large bird heading towards you!!]"

Communications Officer #4: "Dragon Knight Marl Patima, can you at least give me a description?"

Marl: "[Not very detailed. The object appears to not be a living being! It has some kind of white and gray skin, a strange structural design, huge wings with 6 things spinning behind the wings, and it sounds 'vvrrrrmmm'. And it's more faster than any wyvern or any type of dragon! Located on the wings and body, an emblem that appeared to be a sword with wings inside a blue star with the black words below written 'ACAF'!]"

Communications Officer #4: "Understood."

???: "What is happening?"

Communications Officer #4: "Captain Inne?!"

The officer saluted a woman named Inne.

Captain Inne of the Maihark Defense Order was a highly respected woman among the upper echelons due to her skills and capabilities, despite the fact that she had yet to face any actual battles.

Inne: "At ease. Did something happen?"

Communications Officer #4: "We just received a report of an unidentified object from the Northern Patrol Squadron."

Inne: "An object?"

Communications Officer #4: "From what the report said. The flying object looks nothing like a living being, it has white and gray skin, a strange structural design with huge wings with 6 things spinning behind the wings, and it sounds like sounds." vvvnnn'. And it's faster than any flying creature..."

Inne: "White and gray skin? Strange structural design? And faster than dragons?! How can something fly faster than dragons?! Is this report 100% true?"

Communications Officer #4: "I don't know, ma'am."

Suddenly, another officer entered.

Officer #7: "Sorry to interrupt, Captain Inne. But there is an unknown flying object invading our airspace!"

Inne: "What?!"

Inne and the officers leave the barracks and run to the walls.

Quickly, a *VVVRRRRRRNNNN* sound enters your ears as the unidentified object finally reaches the top of them.

It was huge, with huge wings with 6 things spinning behind the wings, it had a strange design with white and gray skin, and it flew as fast as a wyvern.