The Boo Mansion

(After leaving to the boo mansion Y/n wanted to teach Wendy some of his secrets)

Y/n: Alright Wendy while heading to boo's mansion let me teach you a few of my techniques.

Wendy: which one will you reach me?

Y/n: it's a common attack my brother has done which is 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 it's it's a common attach but it's also hard to learn.

Wendy: why is it hard?

Y/n: The way to to it is by putting your anger or and emotion in one part of your body and using it as an attack but you have to control your emotions so it doesn't get the better of you.

(after taking y/n's advice she attempt it but only a few sparks come out.)

Y/n: hmm that was interesting.

Wendy: what was?

Y/n: instead of fire or smoke coming out you breathed out a spark.

Wendy: Is that a good thing to happen.

Y/n: it is but the way I guess it is since you aren't officially related you and your siblings have different types of breathing abilities.

Wendy: that's a relief knowing theirs nothing wrong.

(After more training and Wendy learning more about her abilities they finally make it to the boo mansion.)

Y/n: alright Wendy were here ready to go inside.

Wendy: I'm ready.

(When they enter the mansion it's empty)

(Author note: ignore Mario,luigi, toads and their pictures

(Author note: ignore Mario,luigi, toads and their pictures.)

Wendy: um uncle y/n are you sure were in the right place.

Y/n:(smirking) let me show you another cool thing we can do.

(Wendy being confused until she sees her uncle focusing on his hand until she sees it infused with purple magic and punches the ground which causes the whole room to change.)

)