Ghostly manners

(After everyone sleeping of king y/n's arrival they got ready for something serious)

Y/n:Ok brother if we're on a serious note we ha e to plan on expanding the koopa kingdom and was to better strategies attacks.

Bowser: Your right y/n but who would you have in mind teaming up with.

Y/n: I'm not entirely sure let's ask your children if they have any ideas and it's a good way for them to build character.

Bowser: Alright Koopalings have any ideas on who we should team up with.

Roy: we need someone who can't be effected by attacks.

Iggy: we also need someone who is quite and silent.

Lemmy: they should also have the ability to strike fear to any opponent.

Morton: I think I have an idea.

Wendy: and what idea would that be?

Morton: I was thinking about the boo's.

Bowser: that's not a bad idea Morton but the question is who will go to their mansion and make the deal.

Y/n: I'll go and I'll take Wendy with me she has to learn to be as great as me one day(turns to Wendy) how about it Wendy would you like to come with me.

Wendy: alright I'll come with you hopefully I learn new stuff from you.

Y/n: then it's decided me and Wendy will go to the boo mansion.

Bowser: off that's all anything else we need to discuss?

Y/n: there is one thing brother but I need you too tell your kids to leave the room.

Bowser: if it's important then Koopalings can you please leave.

(The Koopalings leave)

Bowser: what do we need to discuss?

Y/n: I this not you in this picture?

(Image not owned by me)

Bowser:uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

(End of Chapter)
__________________________________________________

Thank you for the idea for the end of this chapter Xfire255 .