ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘- ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕

Aeyenna, stood at the grand entrance of the Royal Palace in Fire Nation attire, a bit unsure of how she ended up here. She felt like a puzzle piece that didn't quite fit the picture, she didn't belong here.

Ursa approached Aeyenna with a warm smile. "Welcome, Aeyenna. We're delighted to have you here."

Aeyenna nervously replied, "Thank you, Lady Ursa."

"Please, call me Ursa," she insisted. "Or, or uh, if you're comfortable, you can call me 'mom.'"

Aeyenna struggled to contain her emotions upon hearing the word 'mom.' "Ursa is fine, thank you."

Fire Lord Ozai, his eyes sharp and piercing, examined Aeyenna with interest. "Aeyenna, you're here to become a part of our family. Your talents are unlike any I've ever seen."

Aeyenna met Ozai's gaze. "I'm here to serve you my lord."

Suddenly, two children emerged from the hallways. Azula, the sharp and curious princess, examined Aeyenna with a critical eye. "So, you're the Water Tribe girl joining our family? Interesting."

Aeyenna, although a bit uneasy, managed a polite smile. "Yes, Princess Azula. It's nice to meet you."

Azula, blunt as ever, remarked, "You don't look like you belong to the Water Tribe. Your skin tone slightly matches, but your eyes scream Earth Kingdom. Mother, are you sure she's not adopted?"

"Azula!" Ursa scolded her daughter.

"What?" She exclaimed. "It's a half compliment. I'm glad she doesn't look like those southern peasants."

Zuko, standing beside Azula, whispered an apology to Aeyenna, barely audible. "I'm sorry for Azula's behavior."

Aeyenna appreciated Zuko's gesture and whispered back, "It's okay, Prince Zuko. Don't worry about it."

Sensing the tension, Ursa gracefully intervened. "Azula, Zuko, let's show Aeyenna around the palace and make her feel welcome."

Azula agreed. "Sure, Mother."

As they explored the palace, Azula couldn't resist her curiosity. "What's life like in the Water Tribe? Can you do any cool bending?"

Aeyenna answered Azula's questions patiently, sharing stories of her life in the Water Tribe.

Meanwhile, Zuko found himself continuously intrigued by Aeyenna's presence. He observed her closely, noticing her unique features, especially her striking green eyes, which set her apart.

Aeyenna's thick, long, curly hair, with its subtle hint of honey blonde, stood out against the dark, sleek hair of the Fire Nation. It had a wild, untamed quality that made her look free-spirited, unlike anyone he had met before. Her hair, a cascade of unruly curls, danced with each step she took, and the way it caught the light made it seem like a fiery halo.

Zuko couldn't help but feel drawn to her, not only because of her unique appearance but also her captivating personality. Everything about Aeyenna was different from what he had known, which made her all the more intriguing.

With a tone of genuine curiosity, Zuko asked, "Um, Aeyenna if I may, can I ask you something?" They had been talking about Water Tribe traditions, and her unusual eyes only added to the intrigue.

Aeyenna turned to Zuko with a warm smile. "Of course, Prince Zuko. What's on your mind?"

Zuko hesitated for a moment, carefully choosing his words. "Your eyes... they're different from any Water Tribe member I've ever seen. They're a mix of green and gold, not blue. Is there a reason for that?"