I decide not to go with any of those

"I know six languages and how to play a few instruments." 

"What languages?" she asks with a slight surprise in her voice.

I let out a small sigh "other than English, ASL and Italian, French, mandarin, and Latin"

"I've always wanted to learn ASL, I just never made the time" she confesses with a small sigh.

"Don't worry princess I'll teach you a little something something" we continued to reveal a couple of things about ourselves before we arrived at the festival.

I learned that her favorite food is any Italian pasta, her favorite show at the moment is Grey's Anatomy, her favorite color is off white, she prefers her curls and is more into chill dates. 

"We are hereeeee" she sings once she parks. "How do I look?" she asks quickly.

"Beautiful as always." I answer quickly before hopping out of the car.

"How did I drive?" she asks once she rounds the car.

I pull her to the other side of me that way she is not in the road, "honestly bellissima your driving was horrible." I say waiting for her to pull away from me. And surely, she does.

"Mar be so for real." She says crossing her arms with an eye roll.

"I am sweetheart, it's a good thing you're a passenger princess"

As soon as the words leave my mouth her steps pause.

"I will beat you up right now, do not play with me." She says shoving me into the road as a car is coming.

Not she trynna kill me

"You're such a brat baby" I laugh once I recuperate.

"What are you going to do about it?" she challenges, wrapping her arm around my waist as we walk into the busy setting.

I chuckle softly

"Continua e te lo mostrerò, Tesoro" I say with a quick kiss on the head. "Now what would you like to do first?" (Keep on and ill show you, sweetheart)

"Let's go get candy apples," she says, directing us in that direction.

We get to the stand and get our apples and move on to the next station. We soon finish the rotation and get to the Ferris wheel

"Ouuu the big O" she says, nudging me in the side.

I laugh a horrendous laugh at the faces the people who've heard her make.

"Sweetheart you can't just say that out loud it sounds bad" I say pulling her into my chest once I saw how red her cheeks had turned.

"Yall are  just dirty minded" she says loud enough for people around us to hear.

I laugh again "please stop talking Gabriella"

She scoffs "You stop"

later that evening

"That was fun im not gone lie"