I changed clothes as well because I wanted to visit a mall to buy a few things if I had some free time.

=+=+=+=+=

=+=+=+=+=

I greeted the employees who were staring at me as I walked through carrying the bags with the lunches and I bought them Starbucks as well on the way.

Though some of the employees looked at me with disgusted looks I brushed it of knowing they must be thinking I'm Jaems girlfriend or something.

I made it to the receptionist desk, she was a young girl probably around her mid 20s.

"Hey is Jaemin available or uhh Mr Na"
"Do you have an appointment Miss"

"Hmm not exactly you can call me Haneul, I'm sure they told you about me" I smiled and she looked at me a bit shocked at first.

"Oh Ms Na, I am so sorry I..." she looked a little panicked 

I chuckled "it's okay, so can I go in" she nodded and bowed a little.

I walked in the direction of Jaemins office, this office was built the same way as the one in NYC so I'm guessing they're all in the same places.

The sign of  'CEO NA JAEMIN' was on the door so I was correct about them being in the same rooms.

I just knocked slowly and walked in not paying attention to the laughter I heard inside.
"Nana I got Frappuccino..."
I stopped my sentence when I made eye contact with Jaemin who sat behind his desk with a wide smile which i have never seen when he was at work, I looked to the corner of the room to see a guy seated on the sofa with his one leg crossed on the other. He eyed me and there was this silence surrounding us like everything froze as I tried to take in his features. He wore full black clothes except his white shirt and black leather jacket like how Jaemin wears on his none working days, he had black hair long hair  and his black sunglasses was hanging on his white shirt. He had a tanned tone skin which seemed familiar. He has a perfectly shaped face and from the side of his neck he had a tattoo peaking out. He also had a lot of piercings on his ears and a lip ring, along with sliver rings adorning his fingers. In my eyes this guy looked breathtakingly hot.

His lips turning into a smirk which distracted me.
'shit he definitely caught me checking him out' I cleared my throat and looked away and then made eye contact with Jisung who was also seated next to the hot dude.

I walked in further after closing the door behind me.
"Ji what are you doing here?" I asked as I put Jaemins lunch on his table along with his drink.

"I came to meet a friends friend, what are you doing here?" I turned to look at him
"I'm here to bring lunch for my brother" I pointed to Jaemin who was already sipping on his Frappuccino looking at me with doe eyes.

Jisung made an 'O' face.
I looked over to the guy who was still staring at me as if he was trying to look deep into my soul.
"And you are?" I asked him.

"he's D..." Jaemin was about to answer when that guy cut him off.
"Haechan, yeah you can call me Haechan"

Jaemin and Jisung were silently eyeing him. He just had an emotionless look.

"okay! so uhh I'm gonna head to dad's office to leave this with him, make sure you eat Nana" I wanted to leave that office cause it started feeling awkward I don't know why but that Haechan guy seems familiar but I can't point how.

=+=+=+=+=

Haechan pov

"why did you lie to her Dong..." Jaemin tried to question me.
"nope it's Haechan for all of you besides she didn't recognize me now did she?" I said as I looked over to Jaemin who frowned.

"she's been waiting for you since years, to meet you and..." jaemin tried to reason with me and i shook my head

" I know I know, but she's in love with Donghyuck I'm not that same sweet 14 year boy she fell in love with anymore besides i will tell her when i feel like its the right time, I won't be saying anything now and neither should yall. I will make her fall for me as who I am now Lee Haechan the leader of a Mafia gang who kills people and does illegal shit for a living."

I made eye contact with Jisung who just sat quietly.
" how do you know her Ji?" I asked him and he looked up to me and call of his name.

"uhh she just joined SNU today so Yeri got her to join our little friend group" he answered.

I nodded then looked back at Jaemin who was staring into space.

"Look Jaemin I know you are worried for us but don't stress, it's my issue I will figure it out on my own. In fact I did think about it and I realised that Neul is in love with the young me who wasn't a killer with anger issues. If I have to have her with me now then she needs to know the real me"

He sighed and rubbed his forehead with one hand.
"I get what you're saying but, she was and is currently in love with Donghyuck, if you show up in her life as Haechan then I doubt she will fall for you cause she's always kept away from boys whose tried to get with her saying she's already given her heart to someone else meaning Donghyuck"

I smiled happy at the fact she kept her promise about staying mine and only mine.

 "I think you should tell her who you really are and show her that you've changed and not everything from the past will be the same in the present. Hy...haechan i really love the relationship you and my sister had and as much as i hate that your job will put her in danger but i trust that you will be there to protect her thats why I'm entrusting her with you, i know you changed completely but not your love for her thats also why I'm trusting you so please don't hurt her" he said.

Jaemin has said some wise words that made me have to do a lot of rethinking.

But he was right, my job will always put the people i love and care about in danger, though i will do everything in my power to protect them, i will protect Neul with my life.