17

Third person Pov

Darrian panicked seeing David requesting to join his spam. The same account where he basically confessed his feelings for him. Darrian then was interrupted by a phone call from Ethan. "Hello" darrian says. "D I need advice stat" Ethan says. "What is it now?" Darrian asks. "I think I'm ready to take that next step" Ethan says making darrian raise an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Darrian asks. "Ya know? Popping the question" Ethan says making Darrian's eyes widen. "Dude ya'll just got back together!" Darrian yells earning a sigh. "I know but he already calling me his husband and I'm so deep in love-" Ethan starts before darrian heard knocking at his door. "Hold up I'll call you back" darrian says.

Darrian opened the door coming face to face with David and wanted to scream in frustration. "You better have a good reason for coming over here or word to bro I'll-" Darrian starts before he's being cut off. "We need to talk" David says with a blank expression. Darrian felt his heart race afraid David had finally put the pieces together.

"Ight" darrian says letting David in. "So what we need to talk about?" Darrian asks. "The party" David says and darrian groaned. "Look I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" darrian says and David shook his head. "Naw ion believe that" david says walking closer to darrian. Darrian quickly backed up before he was trapped against the wall.

"I think you got feelings for me and that's why you been acting like this" David states before wrapping his hand around Darrian's neck and smirking at the way his cheeks tinted red. "N-no your wrong I can't stand you and you should go" darrian says and David let out a chuckle. "Your a bad liar" David states before rubbing Darrian's bottom lip with his thumb.

David then removed his finger look darrian deep in the eyes before pressing their lips together creating a passionate kiss.

Ya'll it's safe to say this book is a dumpster fire and I apologize

Hope ya'll enjoyed