15

Third person Pov

David's eyes widened in shock and his heart began to beat hard against his chest. He didn't know why but he didn't hate what was happening maybe it was due to his attraction to the other male. David soon closed his eyes and kissed back with things getting heated quickly. However darrian quickly pulled away with blushing cheeks and a shocked expression.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that" darrian says before quickly leaving the room with David following behind him. "Wait!" David yells going after him. Darrian ran into a room locking a door with david banging on it from the outside. "Please come out we need to talk about this" david says and darrian frowns.

"There's nothing to talk about just go away!" Darrian yells before he turns seeing Elijah laying in the bed. "Dude what are you doing here?" Elijah asks but it was so dark darrian could barely see. "I'm sorry I just needed-" darrian started before turning on the lights and seeing Kevin laying next to Elijah. "Oh hell naw!" Darrian yells.

"Let me explain" Elijah says hiding his bottom half under the covers. "There's nothing to explain you literally messing with the opps I thought you and Tyler were joking" darrian says. "Look please don't freak out" Elijah says while darrian paces the room. Meanwhile david walked back into the party room seeing Ethan and Tyler making out in a corner.

David gagged before walking past some people. David then walked over to Justin and bloodie who were taking vids for their ig stories. "Where's Chris?" David asks them. "Oh well Jay got mad drunk so Chris went to take her home" bloodie states. David only nodded before trying to get his mind right after what just happened.

I'm really debating on deleting this book cause truth be told ion like it but then again ion like any of my ddxddot books

But in two days it's going to be 'I wish you were gay' birthday and in such a proud mother it's turning one so happy early birthday to my baby and the real face of this ddxddot trend

Hope ya'll enjoyed