7

Third person Pov

Darrian opened his door and his smile quickly turned into a mug when he saw David on the other side well at least he'd have something to post on his second account now. "Ugh how you get my address now I gotta move" Darrian says and David frowned. David honestly didn't understand why darrian hates him so much he hadn't done anything to him.

"Plus if you looking for my cousin she at home I knew you was a dummy been dating her for how long and went to the wrong house" darrian says. "I'm not looking for her I'm here for you and watch yo mouth" David says. Darrian felt his heart skip a beat wondering why David would come over to visit and he was going to hurt Ethan badly if he's the one who gave David his address.

"This better be good" darrian says before letting David in. "Now what you need let's not waste time" darrian says. "Why you hate me bro?" David asks and darrian rolled his eyes. "You came over for that" darrian says. Darrian could bring out a whole lists for reasons he hated David. He hated his stupid personality, his stupid cute face, stupid contagious laugh and the fact he was dating his cousin.

"Yes cause ion like the vibe I been getting" David says. "Ion like you cause ion like you end of convo" darrian says with his famous mug look. David hated how whenever he came around darrian wasn't smiling. 'Someone so beautiful shouldn't be frowning but then again the most beautiful people don't need a smile to look pretty" David thinks.

'No homo or anything' David thinks to himself shaking the thought away. "Ight then" David sage before leaving and as soon as the door closes darrian went on his phone logging in to his other account.

It took everything in me not to delete this

Like I said you guys want any dd x jayracks vids I have let me know

Hope ya'll enjoyed