S Chpt.3 : Possessive

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I'm stupid, Gabriel?" Pugsley asks darkly, glowering down at the trembling boy. "N-no, of course not..." Pugsley smiles mockingly at his response, before that same smile drops as he looks down at him. "Then why do you think you can lie to me?" Pugsley asks, looking at Gabriel the same way you would look at a misbehaving pet.

"I-i wasn't trying to lie..." Gabriel mutters, his cheeks flushing as Pugsley leans in closer to him. "Do you find me attractive, Gabriel?" Pugsley asks softly, his fingers gently caressing Gabriel's palms where he had the boy's hands pinned to the wall next to his head.

Gabriel doesn't respond, his cheeks flushing darker at Pugsley's question. The gothic boy lets out an amused hum and leans down to Gabriel's ear. "Be a good pet and answer me Gabriel" Pugsley whispers sensually into the boy's ear, causing him to flinch slightly at the feeling of Pugsley so close and speaking so softly to him.

Gabriel begins to struggle slightly in Pugsley's hold, not sure if he's trying to get away or if his body was trying to entice the Addams boy.

Pugsley switches his hold on Gabriel's hands to just his left, holding both the shorter boy's hands in his left as his right rest of Gabriel's surprisingly slim waist.

Pugsley makes a noise of thought, keeping a thought deep in his mind to get Gabriel to wear a corset for him at some point, he had a waist that could rival femboys. "You have a surprisingly feminine waist" Pugsley says in amusement, notching his head into Gabriel's neck and kissing it lightly.

The captive boy gasps softly and jumps, not expecting such an act of intimacy. One of Pugsley's legs make its way between Gabriel's, forcing him to spread his legs slightly and give Pugsley room to move closer.

Pugsley uses the new extra space to place soft kisses to Gabriel's jaw and neck, purposely pushing his legs into the growing boner in Gabriel's jeans. The slightly shorter male lets out a whimper of embarrassment as he realizes the situation he had gotten himself into and didn't want to leave.

The person of his many fantasies was currently groping him in the hallway of their school, and he was gladly letting it happen. Anyone could walk around the corner and see the very compromising position they were in, and he didn't care. He wanted people to see, wanted people to know that he had caught Pugsley Addam's attention, that Pugsley wanted him. Like at lot.

For once Gabriel wasn't worried about what people would think of him finding other men attractive because he knew that if anyone were to talk bad about him then Pugsley would put them twelve feet under hell. Six for their casket and another six for even thinking their opinions mattered.

"P-pugsley..." Gabriel whines, looking up at Pugsley with watery eyes. This causes Pugsley to panic a bit, thinking he went too far.

"Are you alright? Was it too much? I apologize darling..." Pugsley says softly, cupping Gabriel's cheek in his hand and looking down at the slightly shorter boy with a soft expression. Only seen in the eyes of the most infatuated Addams.

Gabriel looks up at Pugsley, glancing down at his lips for a brief moment before meeting his eyes again.

"Kiss me..." He whispers, voice soft and slightly whiny as he looks into the eyes of the outcast.

Pugsley's eyes widen in slight shock before his expression changes to one of amusement as he begins to laugh softly, placing one hand on Gabriel's waist and the other around his body.