Chapter 5: Quidditch aftermath and the secret note

All the Slytherin's were smiling greatly in the changing rooms. The atmosphere practically buzzing around them. Everyone was so happy they won. They gave Draco many pats on the back and Blaise even hugged him.

'Well done mate' said Blaise, with a smile.

'Thanks Blaise' replied Draco, with a smile.

Even Mattheo and Theo couldn't find themselves to fire a snarky comment at him. After they all got changed they headed back to their common room.

Pansy, Francis and Drusilla were decorating the common room, everyone was very excited for their return. Even Fred and George helped out with some of the snacks, although they say the only reason they helped them is due to Drizzy's charms.

'Well looks like everything's done' said George, a small smile on his face. His was still very disappointed they lost the match but tried his best not to show it.

'Next time we win Drizzy, you owe us one' said Fred, crossing his arms. He seemed deadly serious.

'I know and I promise I'll pay you both back. I really do appreciate your help' said Drusilla, sincerely.

Fred and George smirked. 'We'll keep that in mind' said George, his eyes slightly glowing.

Fred drew closer to her. 'I suppose after doing you a solid I deserve something more than a favour' whispered Fred, only Drizzy could properly hear him. But she swore she saw George's smile grow once he said that.

Drusilla walked over towards the waterfall, only George following close by. 'Like what?' Replied Drizzy, confused.

'Like.. I don't know.. maybe a kiss?' Whispered Fred, his eyes gazing deep into hers. Suddenly Drusilla felt nerves in her stomach and her breath got stuck in her throat. She gulped.

'You want to kiss me?' Cried Drusilla, shocked by his motives. Fred's always been flirty with her but she never thought it was serious. Or that there were any feelings behind it.

Fred nodded, unashamed. 'I know that you have many suitors Drusilla, but I won't forgive myself if I don't at least try.. before it's too late' said Fred, with a half smile.

Drusilla smiled. He really was being honest. Fred was definitely attractive and would make a wonderful boyfriend but she was afraid that she would hurt him unintentionally. She suddenly thought of Draco. And knew that her heart belonged with him. But Fred was sweet and funny. Perhaps one kiss wouldn't hurt.

'One kiss..' whispered Drusilla. Fred looked starstruck. She didn't think he was expecting that.

They leaned in slowly, Fred stepped closer to her. He placed his hand on her cheek gently and their faces got closer and closer. Their noses touched before their lips connected. At first it was one simple kiss. They pulled away and looked at each other. They both wanted more.

They leaned back in and kissed each other passionately. Fred pulling her gently up against the wall. George looked at them dumbfounded, his mouth slightly ajar. The kiss lasted another minute before they pulled away breathless. Fred looking proud, Drusilla looking shocked.

'Enjoy the party Drizzy, I'm sure I'll see you soon.. maybe even later' said Fred, stroking her bottom lip seductively. His eyes full of adoration. Drusilla had lost her words. He kissed her on the forehead before him and George disappeared up the spiral stairs, so they could leave the common room. 

Drizzy stood frozen by the waterfall for another minute before Francis came over, she somehow knew what happened. 'How was it?' Asked Francis, smirking. Her hands crossed over her chest.

'You saw?' Asked Drusilla, slightly worried.
Francis shook her head. 'No but I put the pieces together, Fred's been giving you the doey eyes since the beginning of the year' said Francis.