Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles

Start from the beginning

King Hark: Come in.

Then, the Priest and the Knight come in.

Priest: Your Highness, we have come to give th e battle result....

King Hark: How the Battle?

Knight: Um.... About that......

King Hark: What it is?

Knight: We just got the Report from the Siege of Gim and the Landing Invasion.

King Hark: What is the Result?

Priest: The Result is..... That the Attempt of the Siege and the Landing Invasion have Fail.

King Hark: Fail?

Knight: Y-Yes.

King Hark: How can we be defeat by those weak Country?

Knight: Well, The Siege Against Gim have failed miserably with the Landing Invasion against Maihark too.

Priest: Yes, But the Siege is still have unknown reason of how it was been annihilate. For the Fleet that was supposed to go on course toward Maihark have is having a Naval Battle with it Enemy. But, our Fleet have been annihilate and only 25 have returned. The Report was too Absurd as we are now into reexamination of the Report completed.

King Hark: How can we lose to nation that have number a few ship can annihilate our fleet? That was not supposed to happens right?

Knight: We still tried to find answer to this report.

Priest: But, the survivor of one of the crew on the ship have stated that they encounter Alliance Fleet.

King Hark: What? That weak Alliance? How can they destroy our ships!

Priest: I don't know your majesty. But, they the ones who participated in the Naval Battle.

King Hark: I think this is our last resort than. Maus? General Patagene?

Now, The Looking Kind of Priest who reveal it name as Maus Shulman. He is the Prime Minister and Chief Diplomat of the Kingdom of Louria. Also the one to who is in charge of the management  in the Invasion Of the other Kingdom with the Knight who been reveal as Patagene Kristen, the General Who also take charge of command on his troop but mostly as a Defense Commander and General.

Maus/Patagene: Y-Yes?

King Hark: Maus, I want you to make the defense on the Capital. We cannot afford to lose more troop in the Battle now. Patagene, Your is to take all the remaining troop outside our castle and putting them in the defense of the Capital. One thing is that, Don't fail me this time.

Maus: Yes, Your Excellence!

Patagene: Yes, Your Highness!

Both of them leave the Grand Bathroom. With, the King going back to his 'Bathroom'.

-Back at Qua-Toyne-

There in the Capital City of Qua-Toyne. We see the citizen of Qua-Toyne doing their daily life as even more tourists from the Alliance have come to visit the country and even The Kingdom of Quila.

We see on the Street that is now having vehicles roam around the newest road been built. With the City having a few skyscrapers with most is a house and shop even other infrastructure that is been use.

In the Government Building, Tanaka was now relax as he suddenly hear a knock in the door.

Tanaka: Come in.

The door open and a person that is dress as a SS German Officer Uniform come in.

Wilhelm: Hi there, My name is Wilhelm Bittrich. You must be Kanata right?