Chapter 11: Trash

Start from the beginning

“Rana? What is she doing here?” The manager muttered as they watch the short haired lady entering the building with a professional dress on.

Rana walked toward the receptionist with a smirk on her face.

“You’re here again? What do you possibly want this time?” The receptionist asked.

“Same request sweetie, I wanna see the president. Mr Marcus” Rana replied with a knowing smile.

A car stopped outside the building and a tall figure stepped out looking gorgeous.

“I told you before and I’ll repeat it. The president does not want to see y..” The lady stopped talking when she saw who just walked in. Even after two years her body shape, beauty and queen alluring never fade. Instead, it was stronger.

“Wait, is that who I think is it?”

“Holy shit, I’ve missed seeing those curve”

“Chantel, damn she is like a goddess”

“Oh my God, I feel like fainting”

“Chantel? Wow” Iris muttered. She have heard of Chantel Mccharthy. A legend in the entertainment industry.

Chantel smirked as she walked elegantly. She was wearing just a simple dress. A trouser and crop top revealing her slim waist. The ring on her belly button dangles as she walks.

The receptionist release the breath she was holding when Chantel finally get to her. She remove her shade and look up to the still lady.

“I demand to see the president” Chantel spoke with a daring voice.

“Uhm..m I’m sorry Chantel, the president is not around at the moment” The lady spoke trying to compose herself.

“I’ve been in this company long enough to tell that you are lying. I saw the president go in for about.. 10 minutes ago”

“The president doesn’t want to see you. You should take your leave”

“Ask again, tell him I’m here” Chantel said. Her voice came out a bit cold. The receptionist decided to oblige knowing small tricks won’t work on Chantel. She won’t stop until she gets what she wants.

Yulia sat before a middle aged man. She watch him flip the document to another page.

“The top model award will be challenging Yulia.. are you sure about this?” Mr Marcus asked.

“If it was Chantel, you won’t such a question. Why don’t you trust me Mr Marcus?” Yulia raised a brow at him.

“Sigh.. it’s not like that Yulia. Having this award is quite challenging so I just want to be sure”

“Miss Yulia, is definitely going to get the award. I’m sure of it” Phoebe said from behind.

“You can trust me. I won’t waste the company resourses” Yulia said boldly with her head held high.

The sound of the telephone ringing discontinued their discussion. Marcus reached the phone. “Hello” he answered.

“Hello boss.. uhm..mm You have a visitor” The receptionist informed.

“who?” Marcus asked with a small frown on his face.

“Ch..Chantel sir”

“I told you already to tell the manager to leave. I have no help to offer..”

“Hello Mr Marcus” Came a familiar voice from the phone. Marcus eyes widened hearing her voice for the first time in two years. Yulia brow curved down a little watching Mr Marcus expression.

Chantel actually snatched the phone from the receptionist earlier. The lady could only bite her lips.

“Mr Marcus” Chantel called lightly again when the silence dragged on.

“What do you want Chantel?” The man finally asked.

“Just a small talk Mr President. That’s all I asked for” Chantel said lightly.

Mr Marcus sighed before dropping the phone then look up at Yulia.

“May I ask who called?” Yulia asked.

“Chantel” he replied.

“Chantel?” She frowned deeply, “You’re not planning on taking her back, are you?” she asked.

“Of course not. Chantel is like dump trash, the company do not need her anymore since she had once caused harm. Although her contract is still in tack. She’ll need to cancel it once the time comes. I’ll never give her the chance to comeback. I only want to hear what she got to say” Marcus said sinking back on his chair.