Chapter 19

"Ye kiya (scanning the object in his hand) Tum smoking kar rahe the." Acp sir was surprised by the situation. Abhijeet found it too lame to lie at that moment as everything was clear, so he stayed quiet. "Kuch pooch raha hoon tum se? Koi jawab hai tumhare paas? Bolo."

Acp sir was fuming in anger at that moment. He was really eager to get a response from Abhijeet but he didn't utter a single word. In fact, he was looking quite ashamed of his act. He knew well what he had done.

"Tumhein ho kya gaya hai haan. Har insaan ki zindagi mein koi na koi dukh aur takleef aati hai. Lekin woh insaan ki personality ko nikharti hain. Usse tabah nahi kartin." Acp sir looked at him with pain.

"Lekin jab insaan ko dukh wahan se phaunche na jahan se usse kabhi umeed an ho tu who dukh insaan ko tabah hi kar deta hai." Abhijeet said with a gloomy on his face.

"Main ye jaanta hoon aur is baat ka ehsaas hai mujhe." He slowly sat on the bed. "Nakul ne mujhe dukh diya aur maine usse mar diya." He hides his face in his arms. "Maine tu usse goli hi mar di thi lekin tum dono jo aik dusre ke sath kar rahe ho na, ye tum dono ko khatam kar de ga." (Two drops of tears fell from his eyes) Aik bete ko tu main kho hi chuka hoon. Ab mujh mein itni himmat nahi ke do aur beton ko ….

And his voice choked as he completely lost control on himself. Stream of tears ran down his face. He didn't dare to stop there for a minute and he came out from his room. Abhijeet felt so bad for him. He was getting angry on himself because just because of him Acp sir cried in front of him. He found that the strict and composed looking Acp Pradyuman is devastated and broken from inside.

He thought that this all fuss is created just because of him. What if he goes somewhere far from them? So, they all can live happily including him.

There were many ways out from this problem but that idea was more appealing to him. He picked up his phone and dialled Tarika's number. After two to three ringing's she picked up the phone.

"Hi, kaise ho Abhijeet. Ab tabiyat kaisi hai tumhari. Aur …." She got interrupted by Abhijeet.

"Main theek hoon. Tumhein aik baat batane ke liye phone liya hai." He directly came to the point without answering her single question.

"Kiya hua koi problem hai kya." She felt a little bad but still she asked him.

"Who Tarika mein tum se yeh keh raha tha ke amin yahan se jaa raha hun. Kuch din yahan se dur rehna chahta hoon. Socha tumhein bata dun take tum team se koi bahana bana sako." And without even waiting for the response he cut the call.

Tarika got surprised on his decision. She got so confused that what to do now. She immediately calls Daya and told him everything. Daya came out from his room and went towards the door. He found Abhijeet leaving the house quietly without any thing in his hand. Daya waited him to leave and then he called everyone in the house. Listening his voice, Acp sir and Salunkhe sir came out from their rooms.

"Sir Abhijeet kahin chala gaya hai. Main jaa raha hoon aur mein usse liye baghair wapis nahi aaon ga." And he left the house without waiting for their answers.

Abhijeet was driving the car without any destination in his mind.

"Main apni wajah se kisi ko bhi takleef nahi de sakta. Kia maloom mere door jaane se un ki zindagiyoon mein sukoon aa jaye." Abhijeet pov.

Just then a car overtook his car and stopped infront of his car. He stopped his car immediately. A person came out from the car. His whole face was hidden with a mask. He took out a spray from his pocket and sprayed on his face. The last thing he felt before getting unconscious was someone pulling him out of the car.

.,....

Acp sir was sitting on the sofa along with Salunkhe sir. They both were looking tensed.

"Daya ko phone karo. Poocho us se kuch pata chala." Acp sir requested Salunkhe sir.

"Haan. Tum ruko mein try karta hoon." Salunkhe sir tried his phone but he found it ringing inside his house.

"Ye kiya aik ke baad aik pareshaani. Ab woh dono is waqt kahan yaar Salunkhe inhoon ne tu mera dimagh kharab kar diya hai."

"Pareshaan mat ho Salunkhe, kuch nahi ho ga un dono ko." Salunkhe sir console him.

….

Abhijeet opened his eyes after a lot of struggle as they were burning due to that spray. He found himself in a small but beautiful house with little decorations. The house had a single room in which he was lying. He stood up just then someone entered from the door.

"Tum." He said with total astonishment.

"Haan main." Daya came inside and completely lock the door. He put the keys in his pocket.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe yahan laane ki." Abhijeet became so angrier all of a sudden.

"Bilkul chup chap yahan baith jao. Ab hum yahan se jab hi jaayein gein jab hum pehle ki tarah dost ban jayein gein. Warna jab tak hum yahin rahein gein. Chahe yahan budhe hi kiyun na ho jayein." Daya told him.

"Tumhari mujhe yahan kidnap kar ke laane ki himmat kaise hui." And he started going but Daya old him from shoulders and angrily told him.

"Chup chap yahin baith jao. Mujhe ghussa mat dilao warna acha nahi hoga."

"Acha. Nahi tu kia karo ge tum. Maro ge ya….

"Chup. Bilkul chup. Kitna bolte ho tum. Ghar mein tu har waqt files mein ghusse rehte the." He picked up a light rope from aside and tied both of his hands.

"Ye kia kar rahe ho tum." But after realizing Daya's childish act a smile unintentionally came on Abhijeet's lips. Daya noticed it and he felt so proud of himself but he didn't show that to Abhijeet. Abhijeet too tried to hurriedly hide his smile but he was not quick.

"Chalo. Ab wahan jaa kar khamoshi se baith jao." Abhijeet quietly follow his orders.

"Hum is aik kamre ke ghar mein rahein gein. Aur issi kamre mein baithein gein. Ab chahe tumhein mujh pe jitna bhi ghussa aaye tumhein mujhe bardasht karna hoga." Daya told him without looking at him.

"Washroom to hai ya who bhi…"

"Are haan. Washroom hai. Woh raha." Daya pointed towards a door.

"Hath kholo mere. Mujhe washroom jana hai." Abhijeet forwarded his hands towards him. Daya felt that finally he is calm and relaxed He opened his hands and Abhijeet went towards washroom.

"Abhijeet tumhein tu main pehla jaisa kar ke hi chorun ga." Daya smiled on his plan.

......
A/N: Do anyof you listen to stray kids?