EPILOGUE C

THATS WHAT LOVE TAUGHT ME :

EPILOGUE C
RANDHIR was dumbstruck on looking at the newly wedded couple taking blessing of his parents.  He just couldn't think of something like this.... her sanyukta is taking blessing of his parents.

He knelt down on floor totally astonished and broken. His one and only dream is shattered in front of him.

Once anju looked at entrance she was frozed.  She looked to the groom then to randhir.

"Randhir you there then who is here?" Everybody turns to see a broken randhir. Finally gathering courage anju took step toward that fraud and unveiled him.

"Sahil??!!" Anju gasped

A tight slap by anju made all shock.

"I consider you as my own son... give you all love.. I trusted you  n wat u did backstabbed us " her mom slapped him hard again

The bride came between anju and sahil makong all shocked

"Sanyukta you are taking his side? " her mother's voice almost cracked.

"You were included too?" Her mom asked out of blue to which the bride nodded.

Her mom take two step back in total astonishment.

"No this cant be true.... Sanyukta can never do it...she loves me alot she is not sanyukta" randhir shouted loud enough to scared everyone.

"She is not sanyukta" he again shouted.

"Sanyukta I know its not u bt where are you plzz come.... are u angry on me??? See I m srry I m holding my ears.. plzz come to me" he said with teary eyes holding his ear

His mother and mother-in-law had tears in their eyes  looking at his condition.

"Its true son sanyukta got married to sahil" her mom consoled him.

"No its not" a heavy voice came from behind everyone was shocked to see sanyukta in same bridal attire standing there smiling with tears.

Randhir has nothing to say at that moment he just run to her and engulfed her in his as if she is about to vanish. Sanyukta was awestruck by his faith on her.

"Thnq randhir" she said crying

"For wat sanyukta? "

"Everybody thought that I cheated you bt u..thnq fr trusting me and srry fr hurting you" she sobbed

"Shh... Sanyukta its ok I know u must have some reasons n I trust you always but who is the bride" he asked seeing the bride.

Sanyukta and sahil grinned wide and the bride unveiled herself.

"Shikha???" Randhir was shocked again and sanyukta hold her laugh.

He looked at sanyukta with a question mark on his face.

"Actually shikha wants to marry sahil but her parents were not  agreeing and she wanted to marry infrnt of them so we..." she spilled the beans and they hear another slap

Shikha's mother slapped her but randhir held her hand.

"Chod mujhe nak kata di is ladki ne meri" she huffed

"Ofcrse nak hi to katwayi he  ye soch kr ki wo apni shadi apni maa k samne kregi.... ap log q pyar krne wale ko alag krte he jab wo kuch galat nhi kr rhe the... loving is not sin and see they wanted ur blessing then where they are wrong. Love the one whom you loved and loving someone is not a crime" he said.

After a lot of teaching session randhir and sanyukta were taken to the mandap to get them married.

"Vivah sampann hua" the priest announced.

"Thanq fr loving and trusting me this much randhir" she blinked her tears.

"To trust ur loved one..... THATS WHAT LOVE TAUGHT ME" he said.

Finally THE END.