𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚

8:04 PM

You were in your apartment already prepared for your 'date' or not, unless going to a shooting range and having someone show you how to handle a gun is considered so.

You were looking decent, wearing long jeans that apply pressure on your legs along with the perfect boots. A black long sleeve shirt just perfect for the weather-you weren't sure if the shooting range would be outside, or inside. Either way, it was an odd time for practicing how to shoot at this hour.

Once you heard a knock on your front door. You looked out the peephole and saw... Leon. He looked good, as always. He had a leather jacket on, and he was looking sexy from head to toe. You felt yourself melting again, as you saw him.

You quickly went to open the door, "Hey, sexy. You ready for your shooting session?" He slides his hands inside his pockets.

"No, not really," you snort stepping outside, locking your front door. "You look... hm, nevermind let's just go."

He chuckled, and smiled at you, as you locked the door.

"No, no, say what's on your mind... I can take it. Unless you're nervous about saying what you really think." He said in a teasing voice. He knew what he was doing... he loved seeing you get flustered.

"You look, good?"

"Women." He sighs.

"Male species." You mock him.

"You goof, come here," he grabs your hand walking you to his motorcycle.

"Did you bring the spare helmet?" you squeeze his hand.

"I told you I wouldn't forget, sweetcakes," he pats the bike. "Don't want your pretty little face becoming a road rash."

"Yeah no, I thought you had dementia," you grabbed the helmet, examining it trying to figure how to put it on, so simple yet so hard.

"Give me it." He said, as he reached out his hand and grabbed the helmet from you. "I wouldn't want my beautiful date to not be safe, would I? How would I look if you injured yourself? Oh, the horror..." He chuckled, as he put the helmet on your head, securing it.

"I think I had it," you gave him a smug look. "Thank you though, Leon."

"Oh shut up, you needed my help you goof," He hopped on the bike, extending his hand out for you to help you get onto the back, "Allow me."

"I'm not shutting up," you take his hand, wishing he wasn't wearing gloves so you can feel his bare hand and not some leather-although they do look pretty good, with the help of his hand you get onto the back of the bike, wrapping your arms around his waist.

He grabs his own helmet, securing it on himself. He twists the key into the ignition making the bike roar and both your bodies vibrate against each other, funny even. "Good, you're holding me... too tight." He grunts, smiling at you, "Just kidding, keep holding me like that, tighter if you could."

He starts the bike, driving out the neighborhood on the way to the shooting range-making sure he goes slow, not wanting to be responsible for another lost life.

This feeling, it's complicated. Your legs touching his, your body leaning into his, your chin rested on his shoulder, so many mixed emotions. As if this is what you've been missing since you were a child, the missing piece.

"What do you think my dad would think, if... he had any idea about this, us," you knew he could care less that you're dating older men, considering he's never taken interest in your life at all-the only thing he would care about is his friend, Leon, knowing he would date his daughter, you.