Somethings not right

Start from the beginning

I placed the ball back where I found it and walked over to the bench to find multiple missed calls and messages from Esme and a few unknown numbers who I presumed were some of my teammates. I ignore all of their messages and start to make my way back inside.

I reach the large glass doors opening them looking down at my phone while walking inside. Suddenly I bump into someone watching my phone fall to the ground smashing completely as the screen falls off flying across the room.

"Fucking watch where you're going" I say angrily looking up to see Lucy. Oh fuck.

"Kid where have you been, we've all been worrying about where the hell you are. You didn't answer any of our messages or calls!" Lucy replies completely ignoring what I had just said to her.

"I'm fine, why can't everyone just leave me alone?" I slightly raise my voice. I picked up my phone which was now in 2 pieces. There was no way tape could fix this.

"Let's get you to Esme she'll be relieved to see that you're ok. Everyone's in the dining hall having dinner." Lucy announces. I'm still beyond pissed that she caused me to smash my already broken phone.

Lucy leads me to the dining hall. She places a hand on my shoulder as we enter the whole team turning their attention to us. I shrugged her hand off of my shoulder walking over to a table which had Esme, Leah, Keira, Georgia, Ella and Alessia sitting at it. Everyone who was in the room when I stormed off.

I sit down in one of the spare seats huffing. Everyone around the table was staring at me. I may not have seen them staring at me as my eyes were down looking at my phone broken in two pieces but I could feel all of their eyes on me.

"Staring's rude you know" I speak up, breaking the very uncomfortable silence. I feel someone sit down next to me, placing a plate of food in front of me. I glance up seeing Lucy sitting there looking around at everyone else at the table.

"Riley you cannot do that. We were all so worried that something had happened to you, if you're going to run off like that you need to at least answer your phone." Esme states. I scoff and look up at Esme rolling my eyes.

"Hate to break it to you but Lucy actually broke my phone" I reply growing more confident as a smirk slowly rises on my face.

"What!?" Keira and Leah speak at the same time.

My phone breaks into 2 pieces again as I slam it down on the table, the tape comes undone from the sides. Everybody at the table stares at my beaten up iPhone 6 that now lies in 2 pieces in the middle of our table.

"Lucy! How did you do that?" Ella speaks up giggling. This isn't a laughing matter.

"Its not fucking funny" I grumble. I feel Esme I nudge my side slightly.

"Stop with the attitude" Esme says, disapproving of my smart remark I made.

"It wasn't my fault I swear! I was going to go outside to get a breath of fresh air when Riley bumped into my dropping her phone and it smashed. Not to mention her telling me to watch where the fuck I'm going" Lucy exclaims looking down at me. Esme was not going to be happy now that Lucy had dobbed on me.

I scoff "So it's all my fault, I see how it is to blame it all on the new signing" I look up to see everyone with a shocked expression on their face clearly not expecting me to say that.

"Riley, will you drop this attitude? You haven't even been on camp for a day and this is how you're treating your teammates. I don't want to hear anymore smart remarks from you and definitely don't want to catch you swearing at your teammates. That's enough of this conversation for tonight now eat your dinner and take this hood off" Esme says losing her temper, pulling my hood off at the end.