Nevertheless, the task of hunting star beasts is still very dangerous.

  When Charlie spoke, his tone was very solemn, and he had obviously made up his mind.

  He has been forced into desperation by Mickey Dodge, and he can no longer find a safe job to earn money to support his family.

  In addition to the huge debt of 5 million, if he does not win the lawsuit in the end, he still falls on his shoulders, then he will have no choice but to truly become desperate, leaving only his life to gain a little chance of survival!

  Becoming a free hunter is his only way out.

  ...

  After hearing the words, Jona was silent for a moment, and said: "Charlie, have you contacted the Hunter Group in advance?"

Charlie shook his fingertips and shook his head: "That's not there yet, but I have searched for a lot of information about free hunters on the star network, and I have also found a few groups that need material handlers. After I went back tonight, I was already Decided to send a resume to one of them."

   "I believe that as long as my strength is shown, someone will choose me."

  Otherwise, in terms of material handling, Charlie feels that his strength is still very good, otherwise, he would not be able to work in Mickey Dodge's laboratory for such a long time.

  Jona heard the words and said with a smile: "Of course, Charlie's strength, I can also certify, otherwise, why should I run over to find you to join my laboratory?"

  Charlie was a little embarrassed.

  Unfortunately, he is going to live up to Jonah's expectations. He can't let his own affairs trouble Jonah and drag Jonah's unhappy life into the abyss.

  Jona is still working in Mickey Dodge's laboratory. If Mickey Dodge finds out, Jona will not get a good ending.

  There are so many unfortunate people in this world. If you can miss one, you can miss one.

  Charlie thought slightly discouraged.

  Jona suddenly said: "So, what if you are in danger when you go out? What if you die? What should your children and your family do?"

  Charlie looked stiff.

  Of course he has thought about this problem, but he has no right to choose.

Jonah said quietly: "Hunting star beasts can indeed get richer returns. However, danger can happen at any time. Charlie, your ability to handle materials is good, but your fighting ability is too bad. If the beast attacked, you have no way to save yourself."

   Hunting star beasts in the wild is perilous. Even if Charlie is hiding behind, he may be attacked at any time. Once he is attacked, he may be infected with virus X. If he is not treated in time, that is the fate of 100% death.

  Charlie was silent.

Jona said: "I said, join my laboratory, I will pay you a salary, and I will also give you a part of the money to hire a lawyer. We will survive this for a while, as long as Mickey Dodge falls We will be victorious."

  Charlie listened quietly, but didn't say another word.

   Jonah said: "I know you are worried about money. I said about it. You don't have to worry about it, just leave it to me!"

Looking at Charlie who was silent, Jona knew that she had to say something that Charlie was really worried about. So, after taking a deep breath, she said: "Charlie, I have accepted some classmates' entrustment on Star.com and will help them. For the research and study of Horcrux manufacturing, as long as I can tutor others and assist them in completing tasks together, I can get a certain amount of return."