Why did her existence matter to him so much?

That's because she filled the broken pieces of his heart. She was a cure to his wounded self, a cure that he desperately needs to hold on.

Empty he was, until she came into his life.

A lump formed in his throat and he shook his head. Eyes glimmering with tears but he wasn't brave enough to let them out.

If he does, he'll weaken.

"I know.." She smiled at him, her smile was full of pain and her tears continued to pour out her eyes.

With blurry eyes, she was witnessing every single emotion the man she loved was displaying in a trance.

She never knew..that the man she loved also had a side so vulnerable. Or.. maybe she did have a hunch when she saw those wounds on his body, listened to the way he always mentioned memories of his parents and observed the way he was always so alarmed.

He'd been deprived of love, even more than that, he'd given up his own true path because of his circumstances, burdened with the name and blood he carried, the reason why he couldn't afford to lose.

He was a wounded beast, undefeated till this day.

This time, Fei read him. She read his whole emotions which he let out. Her husband was like those 'baby birds' abandoned, left behind to face off the world alone.

She wanted to heal him and nourish his wounded heart fully. Fei knew she had that power to.

If she can manage to weaken him, then she can also manage to heal him, make him give up the cruel path that he didn't wish to continue in his heart.

"What will I do if you leave me too?"

She heard him ask, like a child.

"I'd never leave you, husband."

"Make me believe your words, darling."

...

The living room had the remnants of their love making and the smell of their love filled the whole steamy atmosphere.

The sight was sinfully erotic on the sofa when a man and woman indulge both of themselves in each other.

"Uhm~" Fei cried out in surprise when the man made her take over him. She gasped in pain, shivering as she took in all his length.

"Do it.. c'mon." He coaxed her lovingly, his hand caressed her naked body gently before grabbing her small waist to make her move on him.

She was wincing and looking at him pitifully, wanting to be spared but he shook his head in a response, denying her silent request.

"Do it," he husked, trying to control himself from penetrating her the way he wants. For now, he wanted to see how she can please him on her own without his help and guidance.

"Mhm~" She whimpered and tried to obey his words, feeling shy as she moved her body in a slow rhythm.

The new position hurt her but she bit on her lower lip to distract herself from the pain.

Yang chuckled and shook his head in helplessness. At this rate, he won't be getting his release anytime soon. "I've.. no problem with enduring but are you sure you can keep going on like this?" He teased her, causing her already blushing self to turn even more bashful as she tried to hide her face from his eyes.

He knew that she has gotten sensitive from the first round but he wasn't going to let her have it easy.

Yang's husky laugh reverberated in the room and he continued to bully her with his crude words,"Why? I thought you'd also mastered to please a man in bed. Is using your charm all you could do? What are you? A little witch?"

Tears trailed down her eyes at his words and she stared at him with those wronged eyes.

Is it her fault?

The man lightly slapped her cheek with two of his fingers and continued to mock her. "Feeling wronged now? Am I wrong calling you a little witch? Aren't you one? Casting your spell on my now and then."

He sneered, watching her shed her tears silently. The man was playing with her after being played by her.

He won't let her off so easily. The woman had bruised his pride after making him lose his rational senses to her charm.

He suddenly gripped her chin and shook her face, inspecting her with his cold eyes.
"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?"

Fei's eyes quivered and she endured his remarks while trying to move her hips the way he'd like it.

Yang was pleased and he heaved a deep sigh of contentment at her obedience. The man closed his eyes and made her do all the work.

"You know that I love you. Right, wife?"

"Y-Yes."

"Please me like a good girl then."

"Yes."

...