'Naruto created that power? But it wasn't the Kyuubi's chakra at all or his own chakra for that matter. Did Naruto find another form of strength to call his own?' thought Gaara, as he raised his head slightly looking to the rim of his vision that could see the sand that was in his line of sight.

"It is possible my forever insomnia scarred host. Kami seems to favor this boy and we both know what happens when you go against those with Kami on their side," said Shukaku knowing the last time he protested against Kami he got his ass handed to him by the all knowing entity.

'I do not side with Naruto simply because of that reason Shukaku. I side with Uzumaki Naruto because of what he believes in and what he will do to those, who would try to take such things away from him. What he did to us in that forest area is proof of that,' thought Gaara, who winced at remembering that VERY painful head butt he received dead center in his forehead by the blonde juggernaut.

What better way to have your head put on straight then have someone bash it straight for you?

"Good. At least I have a vessel of principles. Don't get me wrong boy I will always be a psychotic demon at heart, but as one of the Demon Lords I have to, as much as it pains me, to have ethics. Otherwise I'm no better then your filthy species," said Shukaku with great deal of pride in his voice making Gaara let out a small sweat drop concerning the sand raccoons personality.

'Nice to know...I guess. Now stop talking to me and don't even think of trying to possess my body,' thought Gaara forcing the mental voice of his demon away from the realm of mental speaking.

"YOU'RE NO FUN! WHEN I GET OUT I'M GONNA...," yelled Shukaku only to be silenced before he could be finished by Gaara's willpower.

Temari came in soon after looking at her brother as he had his form at the window, as if he had sensed what she did. "Did you sense it? Did it come from Naruto-kun?" said a curious and hopeful Temari.

"It's a distinct possibility Temari. Shukaku spoke to me in my head only mere moments ago about it and for once he sounded sane, though it could have been a passing moment. And did I hear you call him Naruto-kun Temari?" said Gaara looking at the blushing girl, who looked like she had her hand caught in the cookie jar.

"W-Well he is s-strong Gaara a-and h-he is kind h-hearted to t-those h-he considers h-his 'precious people'," said Temari hoping Gaara would approve of her potential boyfriend if she pursued it.

"Such qualities are good for someone like Naruto. He would not mistreat you or hurt you in anyway. Hmmm...should Naruto come by Suna at any point you can ask him out on a date," said Gaara getting joyous squeal from Temari, who after reanalyzing what she did blushed with embarrassment before skipping her way out of his office.

With that said and done Gaara went back to his desk to continue facing what he had been doing several hours ago in the morning...a mountains worth of paperwork.

'Maybe I should have let Shukaku out or at least continued talking to him,' thought Gaara before shaking his head and set out to do the task at hand.

(Sound Village)

"What the hell was that?" said Orochimaru sensing a powerful spike of chakra come out of nowhere.

"It came from the Land of Waves Orochimaru-sama," said Kabuto looking at a map that showed all the Elemental Nations and pointed to Wave Country.