BICKERINGS__AND_____BONDINGS

IF THE COLLISIONS, FIGHTS, AND BICKERING LEAD TO BONDINGS AND PAVE THE WAY FOR ME TO YOU AND THEN US! I WANT TO SPEND AN ETERNITY FIGHTING.

THIRD PERSON's POV:-

YOU? Both Simran and Shubman said in union!
Ajay:- You guys know each other already!
Ishan:- Wow yaar! I mean I get it that Simran knows Shubi but Shubi you too know her hann!! Long history I am guessing.

Shubman:- Shut the hell up, Ishan! We have a crybaby here! Miss Mushy Muffin whines over a coffee and some cupcakes!
(Shubman said with a smirk forming on his dimpled cheeks)

Simran:- And I never knew cricketers lived inside their phones! Assuming Uncle and Aunty disowned Mr. Tough Tart! That's why he had to settle on his phone.
Oh, and I didn't know BCCI doesn't pay you guys well Ishan! I am so sorry for that.

Ishan:- What no! It pays us quite well! Why are you even saying that?

Simran:- Why not? Mr Tough Tart over here does a part-time job as a writer! The 420th copy of Shakespeare writing sonnets on how to get on people's nerves!

Shubman:- Oh yes and I was about to hire actresses for the drama! But I guess I don't need to do that anymore cause I am practically traveling with the drama myself!

Simran:- Will you just shut up 6ft 2 inch?

Shubman:- No it's my right to speech 2ft 6 inch!
.
.They kept bickering and arguments went on before Ishan interrupted saying
Okay, enough guys! Simran please you go and change and Shubi for god sake enough for the day now.

Simran:- Yeah right! Enough damage you did for the day!
She said and as she was leaving for the washroom to change and freshen up with her luggage Shubman called her

Shubman:- Hey Muffin..
Simran:- What now tart?
Shubman:- It will be a troublesome process to unpack and change and again pack! If you don't have an issue here take my T-shirt you can wear it and I will keep this stained one with me in my backpack.
Simran:- That's sweet of you but no thanks I know these are nice tricks!
Shubman:- No no it's no tricks I don't want to trouble you more! Just take this shirt

Shubman said forwarding his t-shirt and taking the luggage away from Simran's grab! She tried protesting but Shub was too fit to let go of his hold and that's when she finally decided to give up.

"Maybe he isn't that bad! That was a sweet gesture!" Simran thought while walking toward the washroom.

"Maybe I should just let the misunderstandings go! I mean Miss Muffin you and I should give the friendship a try" Shubman thought subconsciously. And for that little moment, he couldn't think of why

(First of many upcoming instances of sweet gestures and giving up on resistance..)
.
.
SIMRAN's POV:-

AT THE WASHROOM