NAME : Yoo-Nae JuJu
BIRTH DATE: November 10, 2022
GENDER: Female
BREED: Dachshund
ADOPTION DATE: October 17, 2023
AGE OF ADOPTION: 11 months 

JuJu was another surprise adoption. Sanghee had no idea of the pups' existence until she found her in a basket sleeping away with her brother Nae. Jun had adopted them as a surprise. Although they can't replace Tigger and the love Sanghee had for them, welcoming new pets into their new home was a wonderful and kind gesture. JuJu is shy but mischievous and above all favorites Jun (a true daddys girl). Strangers scare her in the beginning and it takes her awhile to warm up to them in the beginning. It took Sanghee awhile to be able to coo and pet the pup without her running away to the safety of Jun's arms. In contrast it seemed whenever Jun was within her eyesight she would run right to him tail wagging as she yipped excitedly at him. She was also a bit mischievous, fighting with her brother and hiding Sanghee's things from time to time. She loves sleeping at the foot of the couples bed but god forbid Sanghee and Jun kiss around her. She's quick to run up ruining the kiss to give them both one of her own.

Nae

NAME : Yoo-Nae  NaeBIRTH DATE: May 9, 2023GENDER: MaleBREED: CavapooADOPTION DATE: October 17, 2023AGE OF ADOPTION: 5 months 

NAME : Yoo-Nae  Nae
BIRTH DATE: May 9, 2023
GENDER: Male
BREED: Cavapoo
ADOPTION DATE: October 17, 2023
AGE OF ADOPTION: 5 months 

Nae was a surprise along with JuJu but not loved any less. Unlike his sister he's loud, energetic and favors Sanghee (a mama's boy). He loves playing with toys and jumping on the couch barking at random sounds in the apartment. He loves any and everything. He's the hardest to get quiet at night so he doesn't disturb the neighbors (or his parents) but he's so sweet when cuddling. He's more like a cat in the sense that he loves to sit on someone's chest or bask in the sunlight peeking through the windows. Nae is a glutton, always trying to get more food than he's given. Whether it's from stealing from his sister or giving his best puppy eyes to Sanghee (she's a sucker for his big eyes) he's almost always eating. His favorite game to play is hide and seek and is great at it...until he's in the dark too long and scares himself. Then he forgets about the game to run to Sanghee or Jun demanding headpats for them not finding him fast enough.

.

.

.

The Cat! 

Tigger

NAME : Nae TiggerBIRTH DATE: January 16, 2009GENDER: MaleBREED: Orange Tabby ADOPTION DATE: April 18, 2016AGE OF ADOPTION: 7

NAME : Nae Tigger
BIRTH DATE: January 16, 2009
GENDER: Male
BREED: Orange Tabby 
ADOPTION DATE: April 18, 2016
AGE OF ADOPTION: 7

Sanghee had always been more of a dog person so her interest and love for Tigger took her by surprise. She found the poor tabby on the side of the road and took him home. It took a lot of effort to hide him from her parents seeing as she was still young and they did not allow her to have pets. Sanghee asked a friend to keep him for a while for her and Sanghee would often go to her friend's house to visit and care for Tigger on her own. When she moved out of her parents house it took a lot of work to introduce Tigger to Pooh but eventually the two were able to live together in peace and provided a lot of cute and endearing memories for Sanghee. Unfortunately Tigger passed away in June 2023. 

ೃ⁀➷ ꒰ a/n꒱ introduction to the pets cause they'll make an appearance from time to time but also they're so cute i had to show them off!!! Jun belongs to -DaydreamAvenue💙༉

꒰BlueBirdie48꒱