"Eek!" A girl dove out of the line of fire just as the metal clipboard nailed Sully right in the face, leaving behind a small cut above his brow.

Sully just blinked in shock.

"Did you not listen to a word I said Sully?" Coach growled "What does Hand-to-Hand combat style mean to you? Did I say Hand-to-Paw or Paw-to-Paw tournament style? No? I didn't. Next question."

A girl raised her hand hesitantly.

"Pokowski" Coach acknowledged "Your question?"

"Can we use basic moves like guarding?"

Coach nodded.

"Basic moves like guarding or jabbing are fine as long as they aren't the ones that take out your opponent" he said "Because if your opponent is taken out with any other move besides the ones taught today, you will be disqualified."

People groaned.

"Don't whine or else I'll make you all run seventeen miles in the next class" Coach rolled his eyes "I also want to point out the obvious...any little bitch moves like hair pulling or dirt in the eyes will be immediate grounds of removal from my class, a class need I remind you, that you all need to pass in order to graduate from Crescent Academy and attain any type of reputable job."

"Why are we competing in Human form?" A girl, I recognized as one of Saoirse's minions, whined from the back row "It's not like we'll be in any situations that our wolves won't help us out."

Coach just stared at the girl for a few seconds before closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"This is what's wrong with your generation" He groaned, opening his eyes "When the Huntsmen attack, what do you think their first course of action will be?"

"The Huntsmen are a legend Coach!" Someone yelled "There hasn't been an attack or sighting from them in twenty years!"

If they only knew how wrong they were...

Coach narrowed his eyes "You're lucky I don't have another clipboard to throw." 

A few uneasy chuckles sounded throughout the class. 

"Back to what I was saying" Coach redirected everyone's attention to him "What if the Vamps decided to attack us this very instant? Or the Fae and Humans decided to revoke their decision on the Mythos Accords? What happens then?" 

When Coach was met with silence, he continued on his speech "As much as you don't want to hear this, with the superiority complexes you all seem to have, but if it was down between us and the rest of the factions, everyone will turn their focus to permanently eliminating the Shifters. With the Human's rapidly developing weapons or the Fae's poisonous blood, we don't stand a chance against them by ourselves. Now what if the Witches aided the other factions in our elimination?  What if they provided them with potions or spells that were able to stop you from shifting? What would you do then?"