4

oh my god.

he looked adorable.

''um..hello?'' , ''hyung..your zoning out.''. ah i forgot that I was staring at him for too long.

''I'm fine, sunshine.'' Did you prepare the snacks? since i kinda took a long time dressing up.

''yeah! I did, look!!'' he showed me the snacks on the bed and the tv already opened on 'Netflix'. As an movie is already put on.

''hm, okay i'll be over right now.'' as soon as I came forward, my phone started to ring. I sighed in annoyance as I went over to pick it up.

''Hello?'' Minho questioned , the caller id was 'chan'.

''uh hey min, I wanted to ask if your done with your work that your suppose to do.'' chan said.

I frowned ''what work chan?''.

''What do u mean? the work were doing for the important meeting tomorrow, don't you remember the meeting is with Mr.Choi.'' chan explained.

''shit.'' Minho looked over to felix to find him sitting curiously.

Minho ruffled his hair in annoyance, ''i'll start now and don't u dare disturb me bang.'' Minho threatened.

Chan chuckled ''eh minho~ what are u upset aboutt?'' chan baby voiced.

''shut up, I'm getting tired old man.'' Minho playfully said.

''YAH. YOU-''. Minho hang up.

He sighed and looked over to Felix.

''hyung? aren't you gonna watch with me I'm so exited about this movie lets watch it!'' he said hoping his owner would agree.

''I'm busy.'' he said coldly. he glanced away from the boy and walked out of the room.

Felix glanced down at his lap upset. 'why does he not like me?' 'did I bored him?' 'does he hate me?'.

Felix didn't realize that tears rapidly fallen down like a river he didn't know what to do he was sitting on the bed with cats on his sides he has nothing but warm tears.

Minho sat on his couch with the computer on his lap and his glasses on. he started working on the project that's developed for the other company. Mr. Choi's.

4 HOURS PASSED ''2AM''

Minho had been working too long, he hasn't realized the time yet. he sat on the chair working continuously. sweat even dropping from his forehead.

 he felt something pressurized on his sweaty hot forehead.

Felix's hand's, with a small cloth, wiping away his sweat. with a small yet gentle smile.

Minho scoffed. ''I don't need your worriedness'' as he slapped the youngers hand's away.

''I-Im just t-trying to help.'' Felix cursed at himself for stuttering as he always do.

Minho glared at the boy '' I don't need your help, now go.''

''but you need rest'' Felix said in a worry.

''I said don't worry about me now shoo go.'' said coldly.

''but you need to-''. was cut off.

''I SAID SCRAM!'' He yelled glaring daggers at the boy and scoffed.

''Get away from me. and leave me alone I have work to do and its more important than you , all I need to do is focus on this work, now shoo run along.''