Part 1

2019

"Chanh hurry up we are leaving soon, mom is going to get mad" i heard my brother yell as my family was in the middle of stuffing our language back into the car.

I hurried and knocked onto Junhyeons door who had lived next door to us ever since preschool. He had stayed by my side for as long as i can remember.

We had only started dating 5 months ago...i would've never thought things would have to end between me and him so soon.

Before i could knock the door swings open and i feel someone squeezing me. "please don't say anything right now, let's just enjoy our last few seconds we have together" junhyeon says with tears forming.

"Junhyeon i won't be gone forever. I'll try to come back as soon as possible." i say as those were the only words that i was able to make out.

I then grab his wrist putting on a bracelet that i had made for both of us, it had two colors. Pink and Red, our favorite colors. He had quickly understood.

"Promise you'll wait for me and you won't forget about me no longer how long it takes." he read the letter that was attached to and it looked back up "i promise".

Before we could exchange more words i had gotten forced into the car. I decided to sit in the back of the car with my older brother, he might've been older by 2 years but he was still my bestfriend. After all we only had eachother.

Our dad passed away and we were now on our way to move into the new house with our mom's new boyfriend.

I start to feel the comfort of my brother as i got distracted looking out the window of the car as we leave everything behind not knowing if we'll ever comeback.

leaving my bestfriend, my hometown, my dads grave, the house i grew up in with all my memories. Everything Gone.