Jungkook: I fucking need your answer tzuyu..

It's the first time he called her by her name and it really send a million of butterfly into to her stomach while the chills running down to her body hearing his deep voice...

When he didn't receive any response from her he purposely pressed his dick on her while grabbing her thigh ass tightly making her yelp and breath heavily..

Jungkook: your answer Mrs jeon..

Tzuyu: y-yes..

She said shuttering and he smirked before kissing her lips one more time when he broke the kiss he slowly sit up as his eyes trailed down to her body she close her eyes as she turn her head into the other side feeling really embarrassing...

He bite his lips as he saw her perfect posture and her beautiful body line it make him extremely exited to taste her body ' it's not his first time fucking a woman but tzuyu is much different for any woman that he fucking so far he never felt his desirable and pleasure with any girl before even Lisa...

Fuck fuck ' can't wait anymore...

Tzuyu: uaghhh ' ahhh...

She screamed as felt him sucking one of her breasts while massaging the other one with his big hand roughly...

He start suck ' bite and lick one by one feeling good and amaze while her moaning nonstop under him..

Jungkook: f- fuckkkk"ah ' it's so freaking good baby...

He said while keep on sucking and biting her breasts while his hand massaging her body and pinching it roughly..

Jungkook: fuck!

He pulled away as he felt that he can't wait anymore he tore her gown with her underwear making her wide eyes as he throw them away his eyes look down at her pussy and he smirked seeing how wet is she already..

Jungkook: look at you dear wife already wet are you that desperate to be fucked by me huh'

She avoided his eyes as she look at the other side while hold the bedsheets tightly he lick his lips as he look down at himself seeing his hard and big dick standing proudly waiting to get free...

Jungkook: look at me..

She closed her eyes more tight as she's feeling really afraid ' but that won't get into him he's short tempered man and he don't like disobedience..

He clinched his jaw as he grabbed her jaw roughly making her look at him with her teary eyes..

Jungkook: I fucking tell you to not disobey me ' if I said look at me you will fucking get it...

She nodded due to his hard grip on her jaw he smirked then let go of her as he start removing his towel that around his waist he throw it and her eyes widened seeing his big veiny and thick dick standing tall infront of her...

He smirked seeing her facial expression..

Jungkook: don't worry I will make sure you enjoy it...

He bite his lips as he leaned down to her he grab his dick as he start stroking it as he's purposely pressing it against her entrance making her squealing her feet as her head going up with her chest...

Tzuyu: ahhh '

She bite her lips and keep on releasing sounds as he keep on brushing it against her ' he felt his dick will brust out if he didn't shove it inside her so he lift her leg up as he insert his tip in her entrance she yelp in pain as she hold his shoulder while the tears streaming down on her eyes...