𝟎𝟎𝟒

❝Under the stars and by the campfire's gentle embrace, our love burns brighter than the night sky❞

Under the stars and by the campfire's gentle embrace, our love burns brighter than the night sky

30th June
austria

Weeks had passed since that fateful day in Monaco when Anastasia Angelopoulos's camera crashed to the ground, her memory card disappearing into the chaos of the paddock. The anxiety over its potential discovery still hung like a shadow over her, leading to frequent calls to the Monaco Grand Prix venue staff. Each time, her hopes were met with disappointment as they reported no news of her memory card.

But life in the fast-paced world of Formula 1 never paused for long. The racing season continued its relentless journey, and George Angelopoulos, with Anastasia's steadfast support, continued to shine in each race that followed Monaco.

As they touched down in Austria for the next race weekend, the picturesque Styrian mountains framed their arrival. The paddock was a flurry of activity, resonating with the sound of engines and the buzz of fans from all corners of the globe.

Anastasia's older sister, Dimitra Angelopoulos, and their eldest brother, Dimi Angelopoulos, had also joined the adventure in Austria. The Angelopoulos family was tight-knit, and even amidst the whirlwind of Formula 1, they found moments to come together and enjoy quality time.

George's recent performances leading up to Austria had been nothing short of impressive, consistently finishing within the top five. Anastasia's blog was abuzz with excitement as she chronicled his journey, and her readers eagerly awaited her updates.

Before the Austria race weekend officially commenced, Anastasia received an unexpected email notification. Her heart raced as she read the subject line:

You have received a message

Sky Sports Interview Assignment

Dear Enigma,

you're probably reading this email right now and may have had a little shock, especially because of the subject.

However, you have nothing to worry about. Since you agreed to work with us and we've collected some funny moments with you, we've decided that you're ready for the next step in your career.

Given your willingness to ask questions and your ability to bring a smile to everyone's face with your charm, we thought, why not have you try your first interview with a racing driver? We're looking forward to your response, and in line with your humor and charm, we've chosen Lando Norris as your guinea pig.