𝟎𝟎𝟏

❝You sit on a throne of lies❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You sit on a throne of lies

22th may, morning
athens, greece, airport

Amid the predawn hustle and bustle of the airport, George couldn't shake the feeling of anticipation that had been building within him. He cast a sideways glance at his sister, Tasha, who had sat across from him, her gaze fixed on the steaming cup of cappuccino she held in her hands.

It had been a turbulent two days since their heated argument, and now, within the dimly lit ambiance of the airport terminal, he had felt that this might be the right moment to share his ambitious idea.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee had lingered in the air as the announcement echoed throughout the terminal.

⤷❝Flight 237 to Monaco is now boarding. Please proceed to Gate 4❞

George and Tasha gathered their belongings, George rolling his carry-on behind him while Tasha clutched her cup, seemingly lost in thought. He couldn't help but wonder if this flight, at this ungodly hour, was somehow a symbol of their relationship - a journey that had taken an unexpected turn.

As they had approached the gate, the passengers had formed a line, waiting for their turn to board. Tasha's mind had still been consumed by the remnants of their recent argument.

The offer from Sky Sports had divided them; George had wanted her to embrace the opportunity, while Tasha had been hesitant to reveal her true identity, fearing the consequences it might bring.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"George, I've been thinking," Tasha had finally broken the silence, her voice barely audible above the commotion around them.

George had turned to her, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. "Yes, Tasha?"