Saitama: "Sure"

The two dashed off toward the location of the monster. Well, Sai did. Saitama just followed her.

At the Location of the attack

A monster covered head to toe in spikes stood among a large area of destruction.

Spiked Monster: "Ahaha! Die! You want to make fun of my pet porcupine!? I'll show you!"

Everyone ran away in fear.

Alarm: "ATTENTION! THREAT LEVEL DEMON DETECTED! SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY!"

The monster, upon hearing this, looked to be filled with glee from his disaster level.

Spiked Monster: "Yes! Scream in fear humans! HAHAHA!"

The monster slammed its spiked arms into the ground and large spikes began to poke out of the ground within his vicinity. The civilians were able to escape the radius of the attack but some weren't so lucky.

The ground behind the monster exploded into flames as a much larger monster rose from the ground. It looked like a giant spider covered head to toe in lava. The spiked monster slowly looked up at the monster that was almost 5 times larger than it.

The lava spider let out a screech that would instantly destroy the eardrums of those who were nearby. Luckily, no one was nearby except for the spiked monster.

Spiked Monster: "You think you're a better demon than me!?"

The whirring sound of a helicopter is heard above them as it has the large words "News Copter" pasted on it.

The spiked monster, originally human, felt a grin form on its face.

Spiked Monster: "Yes! I'm being broadcasted! I can finally show these humans who's truly the strongest! By that, I will kill the number one hero!"

"Kill who?"

The spiked monster turned around to see Sai standing there with her arms crossed. The monster stared at her for a few seconds before shock befell them.

Spiked Monster: "T-The C-Caped Legend!? What are you doing here!?"

Sai: "I heard you wanted to kill the number one hero and that would be me. Which means you intend to kill me"

They regained their composure and gained smug luck.

Spiked Monster: "So what? I'm threat threat-level Demon! But I'm really a Dragon! You only kill Tiger levels!"

Sai: *unimpressed* "Uh-huh... Well, nothing stronger than usually appears so I don't get to fight demon levels and up much. So, let's get this over with"

Spiked Monster: "Your confidence will be your downfall! Hey, Giant bug! Help.....! Me....?"

The monster turned toward their fellow monster, only to see the spider lying on the ground with a large circular hole where its head used to be.

Spiked Monster: "I didn't even hear-"

The spiked monster suddenly felt an impact in their midsection and their entire body exploded into the blood and gore. The remains of the two monsters played on the ground as Saitama, who killed the spider, approached Sai.

Saitama: "Did that monster just call you 'The Caped Legend'?"

Sai: "Yeah... I don't like it much but it's what they chose for me"

Saitama: "Better than Caped Baldy"

Sai: "I'd hate to be called that"

3 Hours Later