Your Journey With The Red Head

Start from the beginning

Why did he think that was remotely OK?

"Oh sweetie I'm not going to be a pervert. I'll close my eyes if you want. I could do this blindfolded," he said as he smirked.

He knew why I was mad. I thought about it and finally agreed.

I grabbed his glasses and took them off him. If he was going to look and help, he better not be able to see.

"HEY! I NEED MY GLASSES!" He said as he tried to grab them. He flailed his arms everywhere and finally stopped when I started taking off my pants. I quickly unzipped and got off. "Oh~ I forgot you needed a corset. I'll be right back!"

He said as he somehow got out the door. He came back when I was only in my under wear. This was weird.

"Oh dam~ Well let's get this on quickly," he said as he pushed me to a wall and made me hold it. He wrapped the corset around me coolly like it was silk and then pulled as tight as he could.

I couldn't breathe at all.

It also showed my features off too well and it was a weird feeling. He tied the corset strings into a bow and tucked it into the corset. He grabbed the dress and helped me step into it as he slid it onto me.

I never checked if his eyes were closed but at this point I was in so much pain that I didn't care. When I slipped into the dress I looked in the mirror and I saw that I looked beautiful. I couldn't believe it. When I was staring I realized he somehow got his glasses from my hands and I had black gloves with white lace at the ends and a red ring on my wedding finger. "You look beautiful, ____," he said. He couldn't say anything else.

"Thank you for helping me. But I don't have shoes that will match," I said as I looked down at my brown heels.
"Oh I got the perfect thing for that!" He exclaimed as he ran out and back into the dressing room with red heels that are shorter than my usual pair. "I have to look taller than you darling, and these were perfect for style, comfort and ease." I saw the pair he was giving me and it was his pair of shoes. "I realized we were the same size. And these shoes are quite comfortable. Now I'll help put them on you, my dear~" He said as he laughed and gave a toothy smile. He picked me up and put me down on the chair as he grabbed my leg and put it on me.

It happened so fast that I didn't even realize what was going on. He was lingering when tying the shoes. He kept looking up and me and winking like if he was trying something more than putting his shoes on my feet. I ignored it as he put them on. He stroked his finger up my leg and under the dress as I jumped.

"WHAT THE HELL, GRELL?!" I yelled as I jumped up from the bench.
"You liked that, didn't you, ____?" He said as he winked.
"What! No!" I said with a flushed face. "Now I'm changed so you go change," I said as I turned around.
"You lie," he said as he hugged me and nuzzled his head against my cheek and ran off.

Seconds later he came back with a suit on and short red hair. I don't know if he cut it, but he looked way more handsome than I ever imagined a flamboyant, obsessive-fangirl to look like. He actually was quite attractive. "Like it, ____? I bet you do," he said as he winked and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me close and started fixing my hair. He was a weird person.

His arms were around me as I was really close to him as he was fixing my hair. If I moved any closer to his body and face, I would have been kissing him. He pinned up my hair into a prom princess hairdo and it was quite amazing that he could do that.

When he was finished he hugged me because of how it turned out. "You look amazing~ now let's go!" He said as he grabbed me, did the same throwing movement and ran to the manor. When we got to the manor, Grell had to hide the chainsaw. He ran around the bushes as I was at the front of the door. As he was hiding the chainsaw the door flung open and a raven haired butler was at the door.