3

Olivia

HIM. He is the only one I feel. The pleasure he's giving me is all that I feel.

I never thought there will be a time I would be fucking Alex who is now tongue fucking me and I was moaning mess clenching the sheets. I should be feeling guilty for fucking my brother's best friend behind his back.

But I couldn't because It felt so right.

I look down saw Alex smirking at me and bite my clit and went back to his 'work'. Which made me arch my back I was completely naked infront of him but I couldn't care less. "Alex, please" I whimpered his name and begged him for my release that he was denying to give. I couldn't even talk properly.

He looked up at me chuckled and blow on my sensitive clit and flicked it with tongue. I shivered at the contact if his breath. "Tsk, such a sensitive clit" he said "You know, I could eat this pussy for hours, princess." He said and dived back to eat my pussy and fingering me at the same time his nose making contact with my clit everytime he went deeper.

I was on the edge until "Cum" I came so hard arching my back. He grinned at me before hovering above me.

He kissed me roughly sliding his tongue inside my mouth, I can taste myself from his tongue. He pulled out from the kiss and looked at me "Are you sure, angel. Because after this, there's no turning back" He asked me while his necklace touching my chin.

I trail my eyes from his green eyes, his scar, his sharp jaw finally his lucious lips "Fuck me, Alex" I answered and snaked my hands to his cock and massage it, his precum flow on my hands.

"Fuck! You never know how long I have been waiting for this, angel" he growl, he pinned my hands above my head and started kissing me lustfully.

He pulled out and trailed down kissing jaw to my neck biting and sucking it. I know it will leave mark tomorrow. I can't stop moaning his name. He went to my breasts "You're so perfect, angel" He said while sucking my right boob and massaging the other. "Alex, please fuck me" I begged

He left my boobs and came up to me and pinned my hands above my head "Do not move your hands, angel" He pecked my lips and sit on his knees before jerking himself off. He groan throwing his head back his jaw tightened, I was dripping wet seeing at the side of him jerking off himself.

His right hand caressed my cheek "I'm going to fuck until all you can remember is me, angel" he promised.

God, His dick is big, the veins are popped up. I don't think it would fit. He's so big.

I trailed my fingers on his tattooed body traced it softly from his arms to his abs kissing his chest, he growl and staring at me. He pushed me back on the bed and started grind his cock on my pussy teasing me, I wrapped my hands around him. "Alex, p-please" I whimpered "Tsk, please what, angel" "Fuck me, Alex"

He kissed me and slide his tongue in while his hands went to thighs splitting it wider. He slowly enter his cock inside my pussy, "Shit, y-you're big, I can't, Al-lex" I'm not a virgin but I couldn't take his big dick, he groan buried his face on my neck. "Yes, you can, angel, take it like good girl you are for me" he whispered and continued sliding inside me slowly, "Fucking tight little pussy"  he moaned. He's so deep.

When he was fully inside, he slowly grind for me to adjust. He slowly started thrusting in and out of me. I was moaning mess. "Aah, Fuck" he moaned and buried himself on my neck before sucking it. "You feel so good, bellissima" he rasped and said a word belly something which I assumed a italian word but it made me more wet.

He started going faster "Fuck, Alex. More please" I moaned. He started going harder "cazzo, principessa, ti senti così bene" he said which made me moan louder. "Shh, don't be loud, angel. We don't want your brother to hear you moaning my name, do we hmmm?" he whispered near my ear and bit my earlobe. His thumb went to my clit and slowly circling it and flicking it. I arch my back.

"Alex, I'm gonna cum" I whispered and he looked at me, a strand of his hair fell on his forehead.

I pushed it back and traced my hand to his scar before sloppily kissing it. His right hand caressed my cheek before kissing me. The kiss was rough and passionate. He started thrust into deeper and harder making me clenched around him.

He moaned "non farlo, mia cara" He again stated something in italian. It made me wonder where or when he learn it. But I don't give two fucks bout' it. But IT WAS HOT THOUGH. I'm was on the edge of cumming. "No" he ordered. He continued going faster, I scratched his back and rolled my eyes back as the pleasure was too much.

"Alex, p-ple-ase, let me cum." I can't hold it more longer, my toes are clenching. "Cum for me, bellisima" I came so hard, arching my back gripping the bedsheet so tight, chanting and moaning. He didn't stopped thrusting.

My hands wrapped around his neck before pulling him for a kiss. The kiss was passionate. After few thrusts, he came in me and fall on me. "I can't feel my legs" I whispered and he chuckled in reply.

He kissed my forehead and pulled out. He wore his boxer and went to the bathroom and came back with a towel in his hand. He smiled at me and sat on the bed before wipe the sweats and our cums on my thighs.

After he was done cleaning me he went to put it back. He came back with picked his shirt and helped me wear it.

He slide himself inside the blanket and laid down beside me. "Good night, angel" He said kissed my forehead before pulling me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me as if I'm going disappeared the next day. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest hearing his heartbeats. "Good night, Alex" I feel save around him and I feel home. He was tapping my back to make me sleep.

I felt butterflies, I smiled to myself. I don't know where this is going but I sure don't want it to end. Soon enough I was consumed by the darkness.

--------------------

HOW CUTE!!!!

AND THIS IS ARE CHAPTERS I POSTED ON MY LAST ACC. EDITED VERSION

NEW CHAPTERS WILL COMING ONCE A WEEK.........

DON'T FORGET LIKE AND COMMENT:)

LOVE YA!!!