1

OLIVIA

2 year....... It's been 2 year since I broke up with Dave, my cheater ex-boyfriend. He cheated on me not once but twice. The first time, he cheated on me, he begged me to forgive him and promised me that he won't do it again. And I forgave him because I liked him. 

But the second time, he cheated on me on my FUCKING birthday. And I had enough and realised my worth. 

I called him the day before my birthday and asked him if he could make it up to my birthday since he had college stuffs. He told me he can't because he's stuck with some important college projects and the next day was his deadline and he hung immediately.

Well, I thought of surprising him by visiting him to cheer him up and spend some time together. i asked Alex, Dave's brother if he could bring me to Dave and he said yes.

When I entered his room, I was received with bigger surprise. My so-called boyfriend was fucking a girl in his bed. He was shocked to see me. I was heartbroken.

But here we are, in the same day meeting my cheater ex-boyfriend in my birthday party. Watching him talking to a girl, I'm not jealous than feeling sorry for the girl if she expects a relationship with him. I can't look at his ugly face another second so I turn away.

"Are you comfortable, angel" I was startled and saw Alex was sitting next to me looking like a greek god. He smirked as he found me looking at him too long. "I know I'm handsome, angel. You can take a picture and frame it. I won't mind" he said making me blush. I had this little crush on him when we were kids. And I always feel butterflies whenever  he flashed his dashing smile.

I looked up at him and smile "I'm fine" I lied but Alex sighed as he know that I was lying. "You're not good at lying, angel. Wanna outside and get some fresh air?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

As soon we got out I saw the beautiful moon flashing it's light. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I stated "It is very much" he rasped and I turn around and found him staring at me. He pulled a string of my hair behind my ear. His rings hand trace from my cheeks to my jaw. His face was so close to me that if anyone of us move our lips will touch. HIS THICK HANDS MAKING ME THINKING WILD.......

His face expression was unreadable. "Fuck those limits" that's the last thing he said before attaching his lips with mine. And GOD it was so good. Our lips moved in sync, his lips is magic. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

His hands were laid on my waist, he bit my lower lip to enter his tongue but I didn't give in. His hand snaked to my ass squeeze hard and I moan lowly. He took the chance and slip his tongue in. AND GOD HE KNOWS HOW TO USE HIS TONGUE WELL. IT CREATED POOL OF WETNESS DOWN MY AREA.

We both pulled from the heated make out session and we were panting mess. I look up to find him staring at me and it was covered with lust.

He kissed my forehead "Go to your room and wait for me, understand angel?" He asked and I nod and was about to walk away. He pulled me back and his face was on my neck I can feel his breathing " If I asked something I expect words now tell me angel, do you understand?" "Yes" I whispered "Good, now go, angel, wait for me".

I went straight to my room after avoiding the crowd downstairs  and went to my closet. I took the lingerie I bought last month, who knows that this lingerie will help me today.

I changed my dress, sat on my bed, waited for Alex to open the door and  have his way on me. The time passes but Alex never came. I found my going into deep sleep.

------------------

YESSSSSS I'VE MADE SOME EDITS AND CHANGES SOME OF THE INFO

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT :>:>