5 gifts to be given

(Note: This Chapter contains weird rhetoric, I'm feeling silly when I am writing this Chapter. Anyway, I hope you laugh along the way of describe and stay happy for the rest of the day. Merry auper duper late Christmas!)

White Snowflakes fell from the sky like dandruffs on my head. Covering the streets with a layer of white and snowy blanket but it doesn't affect the warmth of love between the 2 love birds walking on the streets.

"It feels cold today." Lumine said. "It does, need some extra warmth?" Childe asked. "Sure." Lumine said and took a sip of hot coffee. "Come here." Childe said and opened up his arms.

"In the public?" Lumine asked. "It's not like we are the only one who's doing it." Childe said and hugged Lumine. "Up we go!" Childe grunted and picked Lumine up in his arms.

Lumine laid comfortably in Childe's arms, their body temperature was intertwined with eachother. Childe came across a jewellery shop and looked at it's showcased jewellery for a second.

"Is there anything wrong?" Lumine asked. "Hmm, I was thinking of giving my precious firefly a necklace as a Christmas gift." Childe said and smiled at Lumine.

Lumine chuckled for a bit and Childe brought her in. Yellow lights shined on them and the heater blew, giving them spring feelings. Childe walked around the counter and saw a special pendant.

"Wifey, look at this! Do you like it?" Childe asked. Lumine glided her steps to Childe and looked at the necklace, glistening brightly (like my sibling switching on the lights in the middle of the night.) pendant under the yellow light.

"It is special." Lumime said. "Hello dear customers, did the glitter caught your attention?" The staff asked and Childe nodded.

"You are in luck! This pendant has a Christmas offer and it's 50% off!" The staff promoted the pendant. "It comes with a pair, very suitable for both of you!" She said.

"What do you think wifey?" Childe asked. "Sounds good." Lumine said. "We'll take this then." Childe said and pointed at the pendant. "Perfect choice." The staff said and carefully took out the pendant.

After purchasing the pendant, they went home. "It's so pretty!" Lumine said and took out the pendant. "Which one do you want?" Childe asked looking at the pair of necklace which is shaped like half a heart dotted with snowflakes.

"You take the left, I'll take the right." Lumine said. "Sure." Childe said. Both carefully helped eachother on wearing the pendants.

"It suits you alot wifey." Lumine said. "You're a sweet talker." Lumine giggled. "Can I have a hug as a thank you?" Childe asked with puppy eyes. Lumine nodded and hugged Childe.

Their pendant was magnetised to eachother and conjoined. A bright light appeared and nearly blinded them. Their pendants had became one, while an elf stood infront of them.

"Eep!" Lumine jumped into Childe's arms while Childe looked at the elf in confusion. "Pardon me." The elf said. "Huh? Oh, it's okay." Childe replied. "Merry Christmas!" He said happily.

"You too." Lumine said scared. "No need to be scared, I am just sent for a mission!" He said. "Mission?" Lumine asked and got down from Childe's arms.

"Wait, let me introduce myself first! I am Charly, a Christmas spirit! I've been in the pendant to come to human world.

But no one seemed to buy the pendant since Christmas eve, and I am so worried that I won't be able to accomplish my mission! You have my gratitude from helping me to get out of the pendant.

Now about my mission, I need to give out 5 gifts before Christmas eve ends!" The elf said worriedly.

"What happens if we don't accomplish it in time?" They both asked. "Then I'll be trapped for another year!" He said. "That shouldn'tbe a big problem to us." Lumine said and tried to take the pendant apart.