When I hold your hand again

"What time is it?" Delamere asked. "1 in the afternoon." Lumine said. "Right! We still had an outing! Bye dad! Happy anniversary! " Delamere said and hung back one of her mother's costume while Lumine returned the dress to him.

"Have fun sweetie." Her dad said and smiled happily.

"Where are we supposed to go now?" Delamere asked. "Hmm.... the amusement park? They close at 10." Lumine said. "Let'sgo then!" Delamere said.

They got in the car and went to the amusement park. "And we are here! Geez, it's crowded!" Delamere said. "We have the ride there." Lumine said.

"Oh, but your wig..." Delamere said. "Oh yeah...." Lumine said and sighed. "Don't worry girlie, Childe's got your back." Childe said and winked at Lumine.

"Childe said that he's got my back, not really sure how. But I'm sure he has his way." Lumine said. "As you say so." Delamere said and they went to get the ride.

During the ride, Delamere was screaming while Lumine laughed happily, and there is Childe pressing Lumine's wig on her head.

It was fun, Lumine played at the games booth and won alot of prizes with Childe's help. And most probably stunned all the passerby.

After she won all the prizes, she gave it out to little children especially those who were hanging tears on their faces.

They played until the amusement park closed. They went back home happily. On their way back, Childe had alot of questions in mind.

"Uhm, girlie?" Childe asked. "Yeah?" Lumime replied. "I have a few questions." Childe said. "Ask away." Lumine said.

"Even though you are my master, why does my impression level rise, even though I wasn't being nice to you but the people around you?" Childe asked.

"It actually easy to comprehend Childe. When we say being nice, it's not just about being nice to that one person but the people around you. And once that person sees it, their impression level towards you would also rise." Lumine said.

"Now I get it. You know, after months of following you around I learnt alot, you mother did raise you a bit differently." Childe said.

Suddenly, they heard the loud bang and Childe quickly shielded Delamere and Lumine behind him.

It was the dogs they met last time in the alley. "Uhm... we better run." Childe said and picked Lumine up. Childe and Delamere ran with all their might while being chased by hungry stray dogs.

In the proses, Lumine's wig fell off, but they didn't dare to turn back, as if the dog would tear them into pieces.

Suddenly, a puff of purple Mist rushed up to them. Childe secretly noticed it under the street lights and ran even faster, already knowing who it is. But the mist caught up to them and converged into a familiar face.

Delamere seemed to inhale it and collapsed as Lumine gasped."What happened to Delamere?!" Lumine asked. "I'm needing to keep her out of this, just like how I keep your mother away." He said.

"But your pebble dispersed all the mist around you, so that's why you weren't affected." Childe explained

"But atlast, I found you. Not to say, you did make alot of progress. " He said after seeing the colour of the pebble.

Delamere was right! The brighter the colour of the pebble, the easier it is to get tracked! He found us in just a second.

"Leave us alone!" Lumine said. "I'm sorry, I can't let you proceed any further. Now hand me the pebble and go home to your mother, she's worried." The Guardian said and reached out his hand again.

"Never!" Lumine said and cleched the pebble tightly. "I don't want to do this, but you left me no choice." He said and took out a pistol.

"Where did you even-" but before she can finish her sentence, the guardian fired. "Girlie! Watch out!" Childe said and turned around to put Lumine behind him.

But instead, he felt a striking pain and fell to the floor. The bullet had went through his stomach....

And there goes Childe, he was so close, yet so far. I hope I didn't start a war. Anyway, I hope you liked this and have a great day. (And don't get upset by watching this chapter, keep reading! There are plot twists at the back, I promise.) Word count: 729.