A quarrel

"Huh.... Finally...." Lumine panted in the studio. "You did it girly! I'm so proud of you." Childe chuckled. "Well even though you carried me here." Lumine said and chuckled.

Childe's impression level had raised to 8.

"It's a miracle that you would still let me carry you, but not to say, you are heavy." Childe said and Lumine elbowed him jokingly at the arm.

"Hotaru." A person showered her with it's shadow and called out to her with a stern voice. "Uh... Yeah?" Lumine replied and turned her head.

Seeing the person's face, Lumine went silent again.

"Why is he even here?" Childe asked.

At this point I think he already saw through my disguise and know who I am.

Lumine looked at him and thought in her mind. "What's wrong?" The person asked.

What's wrong?! Well tell me about it Mr Guardian!

Lumine narrowed her eyes. "Oh, I'm your trainer." He said.

Well yeah, and here to hunt me down!

Lumine thought in her head. "You are late for...." He said and opened his pocket watch. "15 minutes." He said.

Whatever is the case, I should just act cool.

The Guardian secretly saw the blue-ish pebble on Lumine's neck and he raised an eyebrow.

Huh? Even this girl has a pebble with her.

He thought in his mind.

I am just here to work as a normal worker, because even I need money. But I really didn't expect to see a pebble holder.

He thought in his mind while looking at Lumine.

"Sir?" Lumine asked. "Oh, I got a bit carried away. Delamere told me that you broke your leg, so I wouldn't be angry if you are late. Must be painful for you to walk so far with a broken leg." He said.

"Well I carried her here." Childe said proudly.

Well, because of you, I broke my leg "father"!

Lumine thought in her head. "Your leg is injured, so clearly we can't really do much today. So we'll just learn theoretically." He said.

Lumine took out her notebook and started to write down notes. "I've told Delamere to keep an eye on your diet, before you become a model you can have all the chips you want, but now, I think not anymore." The Guardian said.

Lumine glared at the Guardian and rolled her eyes.

Great, just great. Not even my final comfort.

Lumine sighed. Lumine listened to the lesson.

"SO EXHAUSTING! Aren't you even tired a bit while carrying me around?" Lumine asked. "Everything for girlie." Childe said and Lumine opened the door.

"Though I wonder why did Delamere go home early today." Childe said. Lumine secretly saw Delamere's wine red hair poking out from the dining room.

"Delamere?" Lumine asked and snuck to the dining room. "She seems to be talking with someone, but I don't think it's a good idea to eavesdrop on people's conversations girlie." Childe said.

"You forgot who you are." Delamere said and crosses her arms. "Oh I never did." Her nother said and ran her fingers throught her hair.