Showdown in Pewter City

Start from the beginning

Green:Um, thank you.

Nurse joy:By the way, have you two seen that poster?[asked Nurse Joy as she took the trays away.                      The boys and Lexus look to see a poster that is sponsoring a championship. The Pokémon League Regional Championships!] Ash:Hey Green. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Green:Oh yeah, buddy. If we're gonna be the best, then we got to compete there.

Lexus:That's a great idea, you two. What better way to get stronger than to compete in the championships.

[The group then heard laughter as Flint walks up to them]

Flint:Don't tell me you two are challenging Brock, the Pewter City Gym leader?

Green:That's what we're planning to do, Flint. As soon as our Pokémon are healed.

Ash:Yeah. We'll have no problem beating them. Take us to this Brock's gym now. We'll beat him.

[This only made Flint laugh].

Flint:You'll both beat him?" [he walks off laughing leaving the group alone]

[The group were then at a table having some lunch. Ash was steamed over Flint laughing at him]

Ash:Oooh! That Flint! Trying to make a fool out of me!

Green:Calm down, buddy. He's just trying to rile you up. I'm sure a gym challenge is nothing we can't handle.

Lexus:Gym challenges are a lot different compared to regular Pokémon battles their stronger than normal trainers don't forget that ok boys.

Green:Thanks for the tip, Lexus. We haven't really experience Gym challenges yet. But when me and my friend do, we're going to train and fight them no matter how tough it may be.

Lexus:You sure have spirit, if you both ever need help let me know trust me I got experience [Shows off badges].

Green:Wow Lexus. You really are an experienced trainer But I still beat you so I think be fine.           Lexus:Yeah I let my guard down with you big mistake won't make it next time so what do you say ash want a pro to give you a hand.
Ash:I don't need any help [he said as he continues eating. It annoys her slightly but she decides let it go moving on ].

[After paying for the food, Ash, Lexus , and Green went back to pick up their Pokémon from Nurse Joy.]

Nurse joy:Here you go you three. No more waiting. Your Charmander, Bulbasaur, and all your other Pokémon are all back to normal"[she gave their Poké Balls back.]                                                             Ash:Oh! Alright!"[he picked up his Poké Balls and his Charmander.]                                                     Green:Thank you, Nurse Joy [said Jake as he picked up all his Poké Balls and picked up his Bulbasaur].