➥ 005, zabuza: the sex offender

Start from the beginning

"you had me at drugs🥰"

"..."

they all ignored me and went back to tazuna's story.

MAD CAUSE I'M RIGHT.

"it was around one year ago that gato set his sights on the land of waves. he came to our island and used his vast wealth to quickly take total control of our transportation and shipping. anyone who was to stand in his way simply disappeared. in our nation, a man who controls the sea controls everything. finance, government, our very lives. but there's one thing he fears... the bridge. once it's complete, it will join us to the land and break his control. i am the bridge builder."

we all nodded, understanding the situation. "so those guys in the forest were working with gato." sasuke said aloud, thinking deeply.

"i don't understand, if you knew he was dangerous and life threatening, why did you hide that from us?" kakashi questioned tazuna.

the old man sighed, "because the land of waves is a very poor country. even our nobles have little financial status. the common people building this bridge can't pay for any b or c ranked mission. it's too expensive. if you end the mission and drop me ashore, there will be no bridge. they'll assassinate me before i reach home. but don't feel bad about that, of course my sweet little grandson will be upset and cry for his granddad."

"..."

"i feel guilt tripped." i whispered to naruto to which he nodded in agreement.

"oh, and my daughter shall forever resent the ninja of the hidden leaf for abandoning her father and will forever live a life is sorrow."

"OKAY OKAY JESUS CHRIST WE'LL STAY." i groaned, covering my ears as to not hear anymore sad possibilities.

kakashi nodded with a sweat drop. "welp, you heard her. guess we have no choice but to keep guarding you..."

"don't worry mr. tazuna sir!" i perked up, holding my hand high to get his attention. "we'll complete the mission and protect you from the assassins! in fact, make the mission free of charge! i'll be sure to deal with all that, and get you your money back if you happened to already pay!" i cheered, a big grin on my face.

kakashi flinched, crooking his head my way. "y/n, no you can't-"

"why thank you little miss! i can see you have good respect and intentions unlike most kids your age!" tazuna smiled, happy at the whole 'free of charge' thing.

i nudged kakashi's shoulder, whispering in his ear to reassure him. "don't worry, sensei! i'll deal with the whole mission pay when we get back to the village!"

he hesitated, giving me a suspicious glance before sighing, "fine... as long as you deal with everything."

i chuckled with a big grin in response.

like the uchiha clan, before the massacre a few years back, the ubuyashiki clan is also one of the main clans in konaha, and definitely one of the strongest. thanks to that, and our nations wide spread funeral work, we're pretty financially stable.

and by that i mean my family's rich.

material girl vibes, i know.