In response to his ridicule, Fei gulped and softly whispered,"I d-don't understand what you're saying.."

"Oh dear, surely you don't," Yang was loving it. Loving how he'd cornered her and loving how she was still trying to deny it.

In fact, the man had seen through her long ago but was never able to catch her in the act. However, today she used her charm against him and he was actually entranced by it effortlessly.

In that moment, he caught her in the act.

And now he wouldn't let the chance to know and be aware of her power over him go.

Now that she reveals what she truly is, he'll see that for himself what truly goes through her mind and heart.

After all, who knew? Even thought?

Who knew that the darling wife of Yang whom be adores so much,
isn't a dove but a peacock,
isn't a peony but a white lotus.
And lastly isn't just a mischievous cat
but a vixen in the end.

She was innocent in many affairs, no doubts. She was raised well, no doubts. She was a high value woman, no doubts but.. she was ultimately a vixen in the end.

And she was aware of her beauty and how she can use it to charm others, especially men.

"Try using it on me again," Yang muttered and grinned against her cheek, feeling her tremble as he continued to provoke her with his teases. "Do it, c'mon."

Fei remained silent for a long while and when she finally decided to speak, Yang was captivated by her yet again and taken aback because of the words she spoke.

"Husband," she pouted and finally lifted her gaze to meet his eyes. Coquettishly, she lifted up her hands and started to play with his robe like a seductress.

"Would.. you kneel for me if I tell you to?" She flashed him a beautiful smile and giggled like a chiming bell. Her innocent demeanor had totally changed into one of a seductress's.

Truly seductive and lethal.

As he watched her finally drop her act, Yang's grin slowly disappeared and he responded seriously this time with all playfulness in his aura gone when he whispered to confirm,"You want me to kneel for you?"

The vixen slowly nodded her head and coyly bit her lip before tilting her head to appear innocent but her words were filled with anything but innocence.

"Does my husband don't wish to? Is kneeling too much to ask for from a man as prideful as yourself?" She hummed and tapped her finger on her chin, appearing thoughtful as she came up with something.

"Umm..how about that.." Continuing, she trailed one of her soft hands down his torso and slowly undid the knot of his robe which was tied around his waist.

"I'll reward you with something in exchange?" After undoing the knot, she slowly pulled on the man's neck with her arms and kissed his lips.

The kiss was short but Yang felt his body go numb the more he heard her speak.

"I'll reward my husband with my body," she softly whispered, sounding mischievous and lovely.

As Yang was watching a whole new version of his innocent wife, he couldn't help but fall into her seductive trap as though he was bewitched again.

He continued to stare at her, not wanting to look away for even a second from her bewitching face.

"Husband," she spoke again while undressing his upper body like a cat, clawing her way through his heart. "Why do you look so lost?"

"Uhm~" She whimpered when he suddenly grabbed cheeks. Although his grip was firm, it wasn't painful.

"I really can't underestimate you," Yang smirked and bowed his head to kiss her on her sweet lips as he continued to murmur in between,"You want me to kneel for you, huh?"

"Ahn.." Fei mewled but her giggles sounded shortly after. "Won't my husband kneel for me?" She cried when he bit her lower lip in a punishment.

"Whom do you think you're asking to kneel, hmm?" Yang chuckled along and trailed his kisses on the arc of her jaw before nipping on her skin.

"My hus- ahn!" Fei cried out in pain and withered under his heated body when she felt his hand doing its work between her thighs.

Hiss!

She winced and giggled when he slapped her in between in a punishment. She knew that he was angry.

With his fingers doing their sinful work, her eyes teared up in pleasure and she begged him to be gentle with her.

"B-Be gentle please?"

"Uh-huh? Answer me first," Yang gazed down at her expressionlessly and asked in low whispers. "Do you love me, wife?"

Her face was blushing and her eyes were teary with unshed tears of pleasure. A sight both erotic and beautiful to the man's eyes as he waited for her response.

Being watched by him, she shyly closed her tearful eyes and buried her face on the sofa before whispering sweetly,"Yes, I do."

She loves him so much that she could die for him. The love she had for him was both painful and blissful.

How can she deny any of that?
She could never, nor she will.

"You're not a good girl, Fei." Yang proceeded to undress his wife and continued to speak softly to her. "You wanted your husband to kneel for you, huh?"

A smirk stretched over his handsome face and he chuckled, looking charming as he bowed his head and whispered beside her ear,"Should I punish you for your ill-manners?"

...