EP. 11 - Parallel Universes

Start from the beginning

"Right?" Niya giggled.

"I can't believe you didn't share any with us," she pouted.

"Whoops," the Princess smiled sheepishly.

Bulma went over to Lord Beerus and Whis. "You two should come, too!"

Beerus smiled, "I won't deny your offer. Your Earthly food is what gives your planet value, after all."

She laughed nervously. "Right, well... I'll need some time to get the feast ready, but we're all going to Capsule Corp meanwhile."

"We'll join you there," Whis smiled, already knowing where it was. The God gave him a look since he'd never been to Capsule Corp.

"Great!" Bulma nodded and went back over to her friends. They all had relieved smiles, glad the Evil Emperor was defeated, and looking forward to celebrating together.

~~~

Age 779 - November (adjusted)
About 2 Hours Earlier
Space

Montra was on his way to Earth in a small ship. He wasn't on Planet Ayata so it wouldn't take him the two days to reach the planet, nor the Milky Way Galaxy. And that was where the Galactic Patrol Headquarters were.

He wondered why the Patrolman Merus even bothered flying outside of the Milky Way just to warn him. He figured Merus must care about the situation and tried calling the Headquarters as he was on his way.

They eventually accepted a transmission from his ship.

"Ah!" the Galactic King himself—a green octopus-looking man with a crown bearing the GP (Galactic Patrol) insignia—answered his call. "If it isn't the Saiyan Prince Montra! Were you ready to take on another mission for us outside of the Galaxy?"

Montra gave a slight bow of his head, as he was in a rush. "Galactic King, I need to speak with the Patrolman Merus."

"Merus? Oh, he's off on a mission. I can relay a message for you, if you'd like."

The Prince sighed. "Don't bother. I need you to send your best Patrolmen to Earth. The Evil Emperor Frieza is there."

The King shifted uncomfortably. "Ah, well, I allowed the Patrolman Jaco to go to Earth to warn them. But we're not to engage with the Frieza Force or the Evil Emperor himself. I believe I told you once before..."

"Even in times like these, you will do nothing?!" he shouted.

The Galactic King flinched. "I know it may be hard to hear, but we we're no match for him."

Montra frowned and crossed his arms. "You're such cowards, you won't try. Fine. Relay my concerns to Merus. I want to speak with him when he has the time."

The King let out a breath. "Apologies, Your Highness. These are rules we've established. I promise to deliver your message myself at least."

"Tell me, is Jaco a good Patrolman?"

"...He's capable enough."

That only made Montra worry more. "Farewell, Your Majesty. I hope to hear from the Patrol soon." With that, he ended the call and hurried to Earth.