Chapter 2

It's evening and Akshara hasn't spoken anything for hours which made them scared.

the woman next to Abhinav dragged him to the corner of the room and whispered "What should we do bhai ji, she is not even saying anything. We need to go back too na" she said slowly while Abhinav shot a glare at her "we can't let her be here alone in this state Muskan. at least till someone come to pick her up" he said while Muskan looked down.

they turned around and saw Akshara looking at them "You can leave, I was alone then and I am alone now too, I can manage" she said coldly while Muskan felt sad, she heard what they were talking.

abhinav sighed looking at Muskan disappointedly and then sat opposite Akshara keeping a a distance between them. "look ji please don't take her words seriously, she is just stupid. but I can assure you one thing that we are not going from here until someone from your family comes here or accommodates you to a safe place."

Akshara looked at the man who was sitting in front of her, if anyone else was in his place then they would have probably left the place at that moment itself. "yes di, and sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just..." Muskan didn't get accurate words to complete her sentence. akshara just smiled at her sadly. "I understand," she said and handed over the newspaper in her hands to Abhinav.

he looked at the paper and at Akshara confusingly. "it's an ad from a school in Kasauli, they are hiring a music teacher and I was thinking of going there" she said while muskan and Abhinav looked at each other. "can you please drop me to the nearest railway station or bus stop from where I could go to Kasauli" she asked weakly while they smiled.

"We are going to Kasauli itself ji, it's where we live. you can come with us" said Abhinav while Akshara looked at muskan, she smiled at Akshara and nodded yes

she wasn't a girl who would go with any stranger she met but this situation was different. She had nothing with her. no clothes, no wallet, no money not even a mobile phone. she had no option and she did feel sort of safe with them

"I promise I will repay everything once I am settled there," she said while they nodded.

and finally, they started their journey to Kasauli not knowing that their life was gonna change completely, but for good.

it was a 6-hour train journey. akshara went back to her silent mode again while Abhinav and muskan sat there awkwardly.

finally, they reached Kasauli. and that's when they thought about that. where will she live? 

akshara looked at Abhinav and muskan who was fighting in sign language and when they saw Aksara looking toward them they smiled sheepishly.

before she could say anything Abhinav hailed a taxi. "where do you want to go bhai ji' asked the driver while Abhinav smiled "Ashiyana homestay"

soon they reached their destination. akshara looked at the place, it wasn't a luxurious homestay but felt at home. She saw the nameplate on which it was written "ASHIYANA" She looked at muskan, she held her hand, and moved towards the door.

akshara saw both Abhinav and muskan asking each other to knock on the door and finally, Abhinav did, soon after that they saw the door being opened and a woman in her mid 20's standing there with a belan blabbering something on the phone angrily. she turned around to go to the kitchen when she saw Akshara.

................................

"so you came here without informing anyone." Akshara felt uncomfortable hearing her cold voice. she just nodded he head in yes. 

"didn't you even try to contact them" Her voice was cold as ice which gave chills to three people standing in front of her.

"Rechu let her take a rest we will continue it later," said Abhinav who noticed Akshara who was on the verge of tears. she nodded while muskan took Akshara with her to show her room.

abhinav looked at her to say something but her one glare was enough to stop him.

"Ruko" her voice echoed throughout the hall. "what's your me," she asked Akshara who was standing in the middle of the stairs. "Akshara Bi.. AKSHARA GOENKA " she completed and went while the woman just looked at her retreating figure.

"what are you thinking Rachna" asked Abhinav who was looking at her, she just nodded no and went from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

so here is the second chapter. I have introduced a new character here. I will update the complete character sketch soon.

hope you like this chapter

your opinion about Rachna?

thank you