Antwone felt bad watching the position he slept in.

Getting up he went to brush his teeth before going to wake him up. Shaking his shoulder softly watch Xavier eyes open. He looked tired.

"Why you not layin' on tha' bed"

"Cause you was drunk Antwone. I'll take that option now tho."

Xavier stood up heading to the bathroom, doing his oral hygiene and came back to lay down.

He watched as twone stood there for a minute before getting in the bed.

"Mama and pawpaw said you need to call them. Said they miss you." Xavier said, his grandparents held close relationships with the whole friend group. For some reason they loved twone slightly more, maybe it was his energetic and friendly ways.

Twone nodded his head not making eye contact with Xavier who stared at him.

"Where you been?"

"Um...at a small bar, just a couple minutes from here. I found it 'bout 2 years ago." Twone responded honestly

"Mmm, when you tore yo' ACL?" Xavier asked and watch him start to tap his fingers together silently.

"In 2015 you kno' dat."

"Mmm, so how you tear it?"

"Playing football with my brother Xavier."

"So what the doctors and nurses ain' believe? That you was playin football?"

He watched Twone's entire body tense and he went quiet. Xavier gave him a minute to answer but it never came so he asked another.

"Why you was in the hospital Antwone?"

"I tore my ACL."

"Ian neva' kno' tearin a ACL made you wear make up and long sleeve clothes. Why you was in the hospital Antwone?" Xavier repeated his self but this time he watched as his eyes started tearing up.

"Miss Moore?" He asked deeply inhaling when Antwone hesitantly nodded his head 'yes'.

"What happen?"

"...she beat a lot. She only put me in the hospital 2 times, so it's okay. She didn't mean too, she loved me."

"You tried to tell dem folks dat' she put ha' hands on you?"

"Yes, don't say it like dat. Only because I didn't understand her intentions at the time. She explained everything to me Xavier."

Xavier watched and listen him defend Daisha and it was...crazy to say the least. The amount of manipulation and control she had on him beyond the grave was pure insanity.

"Yea? What was the reason for it?"

"She was preparing me for the real world, she told me she loved me all the time."

Xavier lifted his face to connect their eyes. He could see that sober Antwone genuinely wanted to believe what was coming out of his mouth right now, but he knew from what he saw last night somewhere in him knew it was a lie.

He pulled Antwone closer to him.

"She also ain' support gay people. She said it wasn' right. She said it was wrong and 2 people of tha' same gender didn't belong together."

"Yea? How you feel bout dat'?"

"...it doesn't feel wrong. She only wanted what was best tho, and she loved me"

"That ain' love baybe."

Antwone felt his self get frustrated at the statement and Xavier could see it.

"Yes. She did love me, fuck is you on folk?"

"So mama and pawpaw don't luh you? Cause they ain't neva did no shit like dat. You would eva do some shit like dat to yo' child Antwone?" Xavier said and Antwone mugged him getting irritated

"Not everybody parents the same Xavier. Get the fuck offa me folk on some real shit, you bout ta' piss me off on David."

This obviously wasn't working. So Xavier decided to try another approach, letting him see it from a point of view where it wasn't him in the situation.

"Ight imma let you go. Ansa' me dis' tho. If you was to go somewhere and see a mother beatin' her son to the point where he got put in the hospital, to the point where he ca' barley move 'n talk." Xavier repeated the same words he heard yesterday. "You gon look at that mother 'n say she just parent differently and it was outta love?"

Antwone stared at him

"Don't make it sound like that..." Antwone spoke softly shaking his head

"Baybe, dats is exactly what you tellin me. I'a promise you dat. So imma ask you again, and it's a yes or no ansa' Antwone. you gon look at dat woman and say she love ha' child?"

"...no"

"Exactly sweet boy. Don't you eva dehumanize a situation like dat cause you was tha' one getting hurt, hea me?"

Xavier wiped the tears falling from his eyes.

"You hea me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Love is suppose ta' soft 'n sweet 'n kind. You 'ppose to be able ta' speak yo mind, when you like sum, when you don' like sum. Somebody you ca' talk to without a worry inna world. Neva' gotta worry bout em hurtin' you, nothing hurtin' you as long as they round'."

He spoke calm and softly to him. He looked that the most fragile thing in the world, and as Xavier watched all the emotions in his eyes, in this moment he thought he just might be.

"Let me show you love Antwone."

HI POOKIE BEARS-

I love my pookie prayag😚😚😚 he proposed at 400k and we're getting married in LA(he told me)🤭

"BABY YOU DONT FEEL THE PRESSURE WHEN YOU ARE THE PRESSUREEEEE" - prayag